Getting references or using p411 easier?

Hello guys I was wondering how do you get references to respond to new ladies you're trying to visit? Mine seem to think the new lady is stealing her client and don't want to respond or just don't care to take the time.

Should I be using p411 instead to have the OK's?

Also I know I need to get out more because I have few references generally repeat same one over and over.
Get more reviews out there and you hardly need references.
I highly suggest getting P411 and adding up the "Ok's" because those are given out by the provider.

Reviews are good to have, but they don't have any information coming from the provider you saw. Providers want input from your previous encounters on whether you are a good visit or not.

When contacting a potential provider, I'd ask if they are reference Friendly or else you're just going to be stuck with the same providers until someone takes a chance on you or you provide personal information to providers that ask for that.

Good luck.
Mia
Visit newbie friendly ladies as myself
P411 makes screening easy peasy. And you get invited to join by a couple of ladies that you've seen, I believe you can get 6mo free. Try it and see if you like it.

As a bonus, some ladies offer a discount to members. Saving 20 or 25 here and there can help defray the cost of the annual membership.
I highly suggest getting P411 and adding up the "Ok's" because those are given out by the provider.

Reviews are good to have, but they don't have any information coming from the provider you saw. Providers want input from your previous encounters on whether you are a good visit or not.

When contacting a potential provider, I'd ask if they are reference Friendly or else you're just going to be stuck with the same providers until someone takes a chance on you or you provide personal information to providers that ask for that.

Good luck.
Mia Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia

I second this you can get prescreened with p411 in a matter of seconds. Plus as a provider I can see what is important or not to you and your age and race and other details that can be a factor.
Oh also some ladies that are not newbie friendly here are newbie friendly on p411.
Hello guys I was wondering how do you get references to respond to new ladies you're trying to visit? Mine seem to think the new lady is stealing her client and don't want to respond or just don't care to take the time.

Should I be using p411 instead to have the OK's?

Also I know I need to get out more because I have few references generally repeat same one over and over. Originally Posted by Youngchap
P411 will open the doors for you.
The OKs will list the providers you seen.
Their search engine is second to none.
P411 providers are not just from ECCIE,
but from all boards in one spot.
Fill out your profile and BIO on P411,
your BIO provides the provider with info that you want her to read.
Sometimes a provider will tailor your session to it.

Note: The owner of P411 has a very low tolerance for scammers, cash-n-dash, price gouging that are different on other sites, girls that don't follow the rules, guy's that don't follow the rules. you rock Gina.

CG
P411 will open the doors for you.
The OKs will list the providers you seen.
Their search engine is second to none.
P411 providers are not just from ECCIE,
but from all boards in one spot.
Fill out your profile and BIO on P411,
your BIO provides the provider with info that you want her to read.
Sometimes a provider will tailor your session to it.

Note: The owner of P411 has a very low tolerance for scammers, cash-n-dash, price gouging that are different on other sites, girls that don't follow the rules, guy's that don't follow the rules. you rock Gina.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

^^^What he said!
I agree p411 is a easier way to get screened that way you don't have to provide refs and you can get okays
P411 will bypass alot with no waiting period.... That way u don't have to depend on references. Goodluck
I highly recommend P411 as well. Awesome screening tool for both sides. Ask the ladies that you have seen if they are members. If so, tell them you want to join and they can send you an invite and you can get 6 months free and start off with 2 okays.
Thanks for all the feedback I'll be signing up for p411 shortly! /thread
Oh also some ladies that are not newbie friendly here are newbie friendly on p411. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Absolutely.

And I can get screening done much faster through P411.

I have gotten clients who have really reliable references, but it has been short notice and unfortunate that I have not been able to reach them.

Some cases the client and I figure things out through personal screening, but that can be invasive. P411 can keep things private, fast, and you also get to fill out a bit of a profile mentioning things you like or prefer if the lady is able to cater to any of those requests. I think that helps make it unique.
Sounds like you need some help with picking better quality ladies, as they really shouldn't be like that. P411 will help with that, too, and you can avoid most of the drama of direct reference contact.