Most Arrogant Man in the World

I love this GOP ad. It really shows Obama for what he is. He's not going to be so arrogant after November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqxl9qiFonc
  • CJ7
  • 07-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I would have voted for Genn Beck

selling TRAITOR tshirts with Roberts pic on the front is the epitome of arrogance
You are quite mistaken if you believe that President Obama is an arrogant man.

He is a brilliant man unlike any President the US has been fortunate to have since John Kennedy and he brings consensus regardless of who get the credit. He's not on an ego trip like say, Nixon was.

There have been some very arrogant leaders in the world, but our President does possess any such character traits.

For example, George Patton was a very arrogant general, but he nevertheless got the extremely difficult job done and you have to give him credit for that.

. . . Look at those two powerful leaders carefully and you will have a clear sense of two diametrically opposed methods of leadership.
My vote is for Rush
You are quite mistaken if you believe that President Obama is an arrogant man.

He is a brilliant man unlike any President the US has been fortunate to have since John Kennedy and he brings consensus regardless of who get the credit. He's not on an ego trip like say, Nixon was.

There have been some very arrogant leaders in the world, but our President does possess any such character traits.

For example, George Patton was a very arrogant general, but he nevertheless got the extremely difficult job done and you have to give him credit for that.

. . . Look at those two powerful leaders carefully and you will have a clear sense of two diametrically opposed methods of leadership.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You're nuts.
Aww, be nice to FastGoon. He really believes that shit. He has Advanced Obamania. It's cure is to vote the fascist President out of office, and then, eventually, show him what liberty is like.
You're nuts. Originally Posted by joe bloe
more like
Heck that does look like Rush,did I win?
  • Seedy
  • 07-02-2012, 11:56 AM
To compare General Patton and oscuminable is so fucking stupid, oscuminable isn't even worthy of licking Patton's ass clean after he took a shit...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To compare General Patton and oscuminable is so fucking stupid, oscuminable isn't even worthy of licking Patton's ass clean after he took a shit...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by seedman55
I think you're going too far. Obama is perfectly well qualified to clean shit from assholes. It's the career choice he should have made, instead of going into politics. It's obviously a notch above being a community organizer, working for Acorn and giving seminars on Alinsky tactics.
  • Seedy
  • 07-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I think you're going too far. Obama is perfectly well qualified to clean shit from assholes. It's the career choice he should have made, instead of going into politics. It's obviously a notch above being a community organizer, working for Acorn and giving seminars on Alinsky tactics. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Jb, your right. It just REALLY pisses me off when some know nothing dickwad wants to compare a true American Hero like Patton, to the lowlife piece of shit we have in the white house. God damn, that is so factually inacurate is almost beyond comprehension. Someone like Patton is who we need in there now, a NO BULLSHIT, take no prisoners, in your face, tell it like it is president. Instead we have a bunch of fucking lowlife lawyer cocksuckers, and career politicians. What the fuck is a career politician? I'll tell ya what he is a scumbag fucking liar, and a god damn fucking thief.
Jb, your right. It just REALLY pisses me off when some know nothing dickwad wants to compare a true American Hero like Patton, to the lowlife piece of shit we have in the white house. God damn, that is so factually inacurate is almost beyond comprehension. Someone like Patton is who we need in there now, a NO BULLSHIT, take no prisoners, in your face, tell it like it is president. Instead we have a bunch of fucking lowlife lawyer cocksuckers, and career politicians. What the fuck is a career politician? I'll tell ya what he is a scumbag fucking liar, and a god damn fucking thief. Originally Posted by seedman55

Hey, don't soft sell it. What do you really think?
  • Seedy
  • 07-02-2012, 10:09 PM
That's what's wrong with this country. Telling people what they want to hear, instead of the way it really is, and the TRUTH. That's the way I conduct my buisness, and my customers DO APPRECIATE a no bullshit answer. If I know the answer I state it, if I don't, I state that also. Plain and simple, NO GRAY areas, just black and white
Originally Posted by gnadfly
A picture is worth a thousand words.