70 Facts Obama Doesn't Want You to Know

I'll buy the banks (too big to fail) the housing bubble.Why is he blaming Obama for the price of gas? Most is smoke and mirrors.
  • Doove
  • 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I'll buy the banks (too big to fail) the housing bubble.Why is he blaming Obama for the price of gas? Most is smoke and mirrors. Originally Posted by ekim008
Smoke and mirrors is hardly the extent of it.

"Americans buy 80 percent of the pain pills sold on the entire globe each year?"

Really? That's an Obama issue?

I'm shocked it didn't mention that Obama buys shit at Staples.
Ok, 69 more to go, Doofie. Have fun disproving them.

71. Since 2004, average hooker rates in my area have gone from 200/hr to 250/hr.
Smoke and mirrors is hardly the extent of it.

"Americans buy 80 percent of the pain pills sold on the entire globe each year?"

Really?
That's an Obama issue?

I'm shocked it didn't mention that Obama buys shit at Staples. Originally Posted by Doove
because we have this liar motherfucker commie piece of shit for president
So is Obama responsible for the price of hookers going up or the quality of hookers going down?
  • Doove
  • 07-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Ok, 69 more to go, Doofie. Have fun disproving them.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Tell ya what, I'll disprove them, every one of them, after you prove how they have anything to do with Obama. Deal?
Oh, c'mon. Obama is a sock puppet just like GWB was. The last President who was not a sock puppet was Reagan who, when he came into office, brought in all of *his* people and didn't just fill all the posts with the usual suspects. When Obama put all the old Dem-Clinton Washington insiders in all the key positions and even made Hillary (whom he tore the *^#$& out of during the primaries) Sec of State, you knew there was not going to be any "hope and change" or a "new politics." Except for the federalization of the medical care payment system that American corporations have been pushing for for years to socialize some of their costs of business.
Oh, c'mon. Obama is a sock puppet just like GWB was. The last President who was not a sock puppet was Reagan who, when he came into office, brought in all of *his* people and didn't just fill all the posts with the usual suspects. When Obama put all the old Dem-Clinton Washington insiders in all the key positions and even made Hillary (whom he tore the *^#$& out of during the primaries) Sec of State, you knew there was not going to be any "hope and change" or a "new politics." Except for the federalization of the medical care payment system that American corporations have been pushing for for years to socialize some of their costs of business. Originally Posted by jceeman
Yep, that about sums it up. Except, I think that Clinton and HW were good presidents to. I think Clinton made some devastating mistakes with regard to corporate welfare in the form of deregulation, but over all I had a lot more money under his reign and we weren't at war.

Do you hear that buzzing sound jceeman? It's a Doove drone coming in for the obsequious drive by bomb to say I - and you too for all we know -
only feel this way about errbody's favorite sock puppet because Hillary lost the nomination LOL.
We have a corrupt government and Obama and his handlers are taking full advantage.