Business must be great

Why do providers place ads in the ads section if they can barely juggle their current business?
Why do providers place ads in the ads section if they can barely juggle their current business? Originally Posted by cage196
Because it pisses you off?

I think the more appropriate answer is because they are clueless how poor their juggling skills are.

I think sometimes this is why I prefer

(1) mature providers - they have a clue as to how to juggle.
(2) massage providers - they learn some business acumen in massage school, plus they have to show up for classes on a regular basis, so they learn to keep a somewhat regular schedule.
(3) Ladies who perhaps have worked a regular 9-5 before, and know how to maintain a schedule.
Cage, I went from your thread to looking at the title to the thread,

THE BEST FIVE LOOKING PROVIDERS...

Made me think, a more useful thread, and better title to your question here is:

WHO ARE THE BEST 5 BOOKING PROVIDERS IN DFW?
Yes not a bad idea. hmmm.... sorry no one comes to mind....
Maybe you need to reevaluate the providers you are contacting.
true. How about some suggestions. Here is what i look for :

when i follow instructions given on the providers page, a somewhat of a response.

Also, IM only available during the day, so responses at 1 am saying "i can see you now" cant work for me.

Some flexibility on providers end as my work day is not established until i awake. So i will email a provider at 8 am and say "im available anytime today, please let me know your first available" and hope for a response.

I have the cash, but am easily turned off by a lack of response. YOU?