Jack's Forum

Jack - this is the best I can do, please feel free to post away, don't worry about hijacking!
Thank you so much, my friend.

At this moment, I feel so honored that I am speechless!

At this moment, I feel so honored that I am speechless! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Better than a Lifetime Achievement Award, right?
awesome

oh wait am I errr crap done already
so is this my last post in here jack??
I would like to extend my hospitality to anyone in MY FORUM.

My forum, by design, is hijack-proof. However, I am powerless to make this a safe haven that offers immunity against points and banning.
I would like to extend my hospitality to anyone in MY FORUM. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack it's your forum, but are you sure about 'anyone'?

At this moment, I feel so honored that I am speechless! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, I for one await your nuggets of knowledge and wisdom with bated breath.
Jack it's your forum, but are you sure about 'anyone'? Originally Posted by mwebber
Since there is no such thing as a "by invitation only' thread, I might as well as take credit for being "inclusive".
Since there is no such thing as a "by invitation only' thread, I might as well as take credit for being "inclusive". Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack.
Congratulations! And thanks for including me.
I promise to behave myself... in here...
Jack, I for one await your nuggets of knowledge and wisdom with bated breath. Originally Posted by rke324
Now I am really gun-shy, since I am expected to say something profound every time I open my mouth!
You have a reputation to uphold Jack!

How about anyone except those with an IQ <100, Fox News viewers, gun owners, and anyone from Texas for starters.
How about anyone except those with an IQ <100, Fox News viewers, gun owners, and anyone from Texas for starters. Originally Posted by mwebber
Oh no! Why am I so mischaracterized? I'm sure I am partly responsible for having expressed some views on idealogy, gun violence, and out-of-town "preachers". However, one topic I have never talked about is IQ. I know better not to do that.
However, I am powerless to make this a safe haven that offers immunity against points and banning. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, I think you should have the authority to hand out points and or ban as you see fit in your forum.
Since some providers use board presence as one screening tool, I do have high hopes that having my own forum will greatly enhance my "screenability".
Finally - it's here. No more TV, internet news feeds, or newspapers for me. I'll just check in here daily for all the news that's fit to print... and some that isn't (at least mainstream).