Who got the best ass?

I was wondering about this after I did my last review. Guys and ladies comments welcome. I think we should do a poll and see whos ass gets the best of the best. I know there's some that I haven't seen yet so I just gonna name some of the best I've seen . Trinty kane , amber (sl's friend),sarah lynn,mary beth. Ok guys and dolls let's get comments going ohhhh if the gals want to help with the cause pic's welcome
Sweetcandykisses prettymixedchick Carmen63
I would say Mimiloveer, CoCo9, and TK out of the ones that I have seen in Arkansas. If you are going by photos then JAZLENE RYDER here in Arkansas. Where is Jazlene now, any one seen her?
I would say Mimiloveer, CoCo9, and TK out of the ones that I have seen in Arkansas. If you are going by photos then JAZLENE RYDER here in Arkansas. Where is Jazlene now, any one seen her? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Damn I forgot jr's ass. She going to school but still hobbies just not as much
I'm partial to mine because it has a Razorback on it.
  • bndm
  • 02-08-2014, 10:32 AM
I would +1 to Ginger, but I'm voting for myself, since it's allowed.

Ginger can be #2.

(Sorry G, but my ass is CUTE!)

Ginger can be #2.

(Sorry G, but my ass is CUTE!) Originally Posted by bndm
You're cracking me up, BNDM. Lol
I'm partial to mine because it has a Razorback on it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger taint nuttin rong wit a Lil razor on yo azz. ..

Ginger can be #2.

(Sorry G, but my ass is CUTE!) Originally Posted by bndm
Sorry bndm but I not looking at an a guys hairy ass... got to stay on the other side of fence..... lol
Ginger taint nuttin rong wit a Lil razor on yo azz. .. Originally Posted by dmaxskin
mmmhmm, yeah. I hear ya mate
Here you go, guys... Just in case you're not as blessed as BNDM.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (32.3 KB, 240 views)
You're cracking me up, BNDM. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
But what a way to watch hogball ginger infront of u bent over while watching the hogs I kick alabamas ass in football.... I am a day dream believer. .
Here you go, guys... Just in case you're not as blessed as BNDM. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Hey where did you find that model of my ass at?
Just got to get me a new ass cause mine has a crank in it. ...
  • bndm
  • 02-08-2014, 10:57 AM
I believe I was the model for those shorts, Ginger.

But I don't recall them shaving me....
Not the same without my glorious butt fur!

BTW - no disrespect, but I prefer that you dudes stay on your side of the fence! I am also decidedly hetero. Not that I care what others do on their own time. If you ain't hurting anyone (or, at least, anyone who doesn't want to be hurt a little... what ever...) I couldn't care less about what others do. Just ain't my bag, Baby.