Deer hunting

anyone having any luck
Nobody will wear the costume...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.2 KB, 188 views)
What costume?
The deer, I am in the camo... Think they'd wear the camo... Wait then I am not going to get to be the lucky deer hunter if I'm the ..they won't wear the antlers

So frustrating. I am a big fan of vene..whatever"deer"

Wonder if OSD is out hunting! I have a funny hunting story for another time..
And it kinda involves taint .. Sorta
  • Tiger
  • 10-30-2013, 08:32 PM
And it kinda involves taint .. Sorta Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
You'll have Pyramider full attention... sorta. lol
Nobody will wear the costume... Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
mmmmmm it takes a rack ta get a rack.

I was thinkin of the bow hunters. loll
I have been trying to get out of work to go bow hunting... I had 2 vacation days but had to cancel both because things broke at work.
That Happened to me once on a trip to the Adirondacks. Left my 30-30 in my truck gun rack parked near the door. Boss was pissed. Dude, your the one that called me in just as I was leaving for my vacation. He also did not like the canoe tied on the truck roof. wtf
I once went away for the weekend on a hunting trip…..got home and wife asked me how the hunt was as she met me at the door holding my gun lol thank god it wasn't loaded!
  • Tiger
  • 11-01-2013, 10:40 AM
The deer, I am in the camo... Think they'd wear the camo... Wait then I am not going to get to be the lucky deer hunter if I'm the ..they won't wear the antlers

So frustrating. I am a big fan of vene..whatever"deer"

Wonder if OSD is out hunting! I have a funny hunting story for another time.. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
When is it story time?
soon I hope, or I taint putting on that deer suit when she shopping in ROC

With taint there is no kinda ...
Soooo,

My gf goes crossbow hunting with her husband...she gets herself up in a tree to sit and wait, then a hunter from another group comes by and drops his drawers at the bottom of her tree and starts to take a sh.t! Lmao

She can't move or say anything for fear she will get shot, being mistaken for an animal, or whatever just startling the guy. She tells the story way better in graphic detail.

So there she was taint in a tree with taint down below..guys have taint too right?!
mmmmm as I think its ok ta take a dump at a lady's incall. one should ask first. Even if its just a tree.

Also unless the guy was one of them does not eat meat fools. mmmm but then why out hunting then. errr anyways, the smell will keep deer from getting real close. yet still in range.

there is one thing that over come that. Remove all that she is wearing waist down. Then put shoes and socks back on. As it seems the sent of fish errrr ahhhhhh welllll is universal. With deer less fussy on how fresh. Human male to go for the just out of the water. errrr if it was not retaining water.

Female hunters tend to get the first shot at the big buck.