OBAMACARE NAVIGATORS ENROLLING MEXICANS AT CONSULATES...........

The Obama administration has been helping to facilitate a series of events nationwide at Mexican Consulate offices to enroll people in Obamacare – and a key activist says the efforts are “our responsibility” regardless of citizenship.

“Whether they’re Mexican nationals or whether they’re United States citizens or whether they’re in transition-- and if they’re there it is our responsibility within all of America to educate on the Affordable Care Act,” Enroll America Field Organizer Jose Medrano told Breitbart News on Wednesday.

Joe Wilson was right; Obama lied when he said illegals wouldn't be signed up !
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 03:38 PM
The Obama administration has been helping to facilitate a series of events nationwide at Mexican Consulate offices to enroll people in Obamacare – and a key activist says the efforts are “our responsibility” regardless of citizenship.

“Whether they’re Mexican nationals or whether they’re United States citizens or whether they’re in transition-- and if they’re there it is our responsibility within all of America to educate on the Affordable Care Act,” Enroll America Field Organizer Jose Medrano told Breitbart News on Wednesday.

Joe Wilson was right; Obama lied when he said illegals wouldn't be signed up ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Obama is a lair but you trump him going away
Are people employed at a foreign consulate's office in this country "illegally"?
Enrollment figures show 6,000,000 today. Short about a million of projections but it warms the heart. It's a train rolling downhill, unstoppable. Let the nitwits pound their heads against the wall. Fuck you Whirly, why don't you lay down on the floor and practice hitting the floor a while. You and every other republican conservative motherfucker are wasting your time with this bullshit.
Enrollment figures show 6,000,000 today. Short about a million of projections but it warms the heart. It's a train rolling downhill, unstoppable. Let the nitwits pound their heads against the wall. Fuck you Whirly, why don't you lay down on the floor and practice hitting the floor a while. You and every other republican conservative motherfucker are wasting your time with this bullshit. Originally Posted by timpage
"But health insurers are still waiting to see if the check is in the mail...

"Varying reports -- from Politico and CNN -- pin the number of enrollees who haven't paid premiums at 15% to 30%."
Enrollment figures show 6,000,000 today. Short about a million of projections but it warms the heart. It's a train rolling downhill, unstoppable. Let the nitwits pound their heads against the wall. Fuck you Whirly, why don't you lay down on the floor and practice hitting the floor a while. You and every other republican conservative motherfucker are wasting your time with this bullshit. Originally Posted by timpage
HAHA, right up to the point a repub is elected and he exempts everyone through executive order. Or is their something in the law that states the prez can only cherry pick his supporters for exemption?
HAHA, right up to the point a repub is elected and he exempts everyone through executive order. Or is their something in the law that states the prez can only cherry pick his supporters for exemption? Originally Posted by nwarounder
+1 One would suspect that those one to two million that didn't pay probably won't pay now that Odumbo has given them an escape clause.

but,but,but... they have 90 days to make the first payment.
Let's do some quick math. 6,000,000 signed up today, probably rising to 7,000,000 by whatever deadline Kathleen dreams up. Insurers currently estimate 80% enrollment fulfillment, i.e. those that will actually make a first month's premium payment. No estimates yet on how many will stick around for a year or so. So there we have it. About 5,600,000 people actually enrolled. Current estimates are hovering around 50% new enrollees, i.e. they didn't have any insurance before ACA. Now we have 2,800,000 new enrollees to whittle away at the 40,000,000 uninsured. So what has it all cost, both incurred so far and future obligations? We will never know. The government from top to bottom is filled with self serving liars who cannot bring themselves to do simple math without political bias and account for program costs, so pick your own number. The GAO has already caught the IRS hiding $100 million in ACA costs. Barry Soretoreo says it's all revenue neutral, so there is no net cost to cover those 2,800,000 lucky souls, but we know he's lying from observing his moving lips. If the cost is closer to CBO numbers, say $100,000,000,000 (one hundred billion) then the per capita cost is $100,000,000,000 / 2,800,000 or $35,714. Who knows where the truth is, so let's pick the average or $17,857 per head. That's in the ballpark for market rates, including government inefficiency (think Post Office). To get the other 37,200,000 covered we only have to lay out $660 billion, roughly 1/3 of the federal budget, or half of the budget we can afford without borrowing. No more national defense, highways, education, etc., just debt service and Obamacare. Once an entitlement gets rolling, no matter how corrupt or flawed, there will be a constituency that vigorously defends it from reform. This is why liberals are in total denial of simple math. The train is indeed rolling downhill and only a violent and painful lurch will stop it.
Looks like the 6,000,000 mark is causing the conserva'tards some foam at the mouth dysfunction. Fuckin' idiots. You're jerking yourselves off if you think this thing is going away at this point. Dumbasses. The most recent SCOTUS opinion may have some future impact but that's about it. Jesus. You lost. Get over it.
Looks like the 6,000,000 mark is causing the conserva'tards some foam at the mouth dysfunction. Fuckin' idiots. You're jerking yourselves off if you think this thing is going away at this point. Dumbasses. The most recent SCOTUS opinion may have some future impact but that's about it. Jesus. You lost. Get over it. Originally Posted by timpage
That's laughter you hear, Little-Timmy-tard. You and Odumbo are being laughed at. You and Odumbo are still one to two million paid subscribers shy of six million or, using the *original goal*, two to three million shy of seven million, dumbass.
Looks like the 6,000,000 mark ... Originally Posted by timpage
And I just bought a lotto ticket, so I'm rich.
whether they’re in transition-- Originally Posted by Whirlaway
that's the phrase I liked

in transition...like whatever, nothing matters...

that's what is wrong with the dems ...nothing matters but some expediency allowing winning for the moment
That's laughter you hear, Little-Timmy-tard. You and Odumbo are being laughed at. You and Odumbo are still one to two million paid subscribers shy of six million or, using the *original goal*, two to three million shy of seven million, dumbass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, if you can laugh when you have pissed your pants, then I have misjudged you.
Well, if you can laugh when you have pissed your pants, then I have misjudged you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that what your doctor told you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?