Caption this Helicopter

"I'm lost....does anyone know the way to Neiman Marcus?"

or...

"Gentleman...you can see the new AH-64 Apache* comes with it's own sexy pilot who's mastered the mile high club with honors"

(*Okay you helicopter experts, I have no idea what kind of helicopter it is, so don't rag on me if I got the type wrong. I just picked something out of the blue. LOL)
The new accessories on this model include a 2.75 " Rocket pod, and the BBBJ applicator.
You can ride ether one for $200hr
Notice the rotors were not shown in the picture. Ymmv from 200 hours to 1500 hours depending on your operational tasks and weather conditions !
With either one your mileage may vary.
According to specs the blonde goes down faster at a savings of S51,999,979 . According to the news either can and will go down at any given time for no apparent reason. the helicopter doesn't spit.
According to specs the blonde goes down faster at a savings of S51,999,979 . According to the news either can and will go down at any given time for no apparent reason. the helicopter doesn't spit. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Were not even in a war in south est asia. Do to better working than first thought heads up flir operating in Shadow Rain do to magnetic interfearence and the instruments
Radar research and development chief flight enginer not having been paid. 180 deg opisite of northern command. Words were spelt wrong I'm sorry
Originally Posted by slickahhughs
I love the smell of Prada in the morning