So SI is full PC now...WTF!!

I guess the was a loooong time coming...I just don't know how they expect this to help their profits.
This is some ridiculous shit!!https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...wimsuit-model/
If you wondered where Wakeup went, it wasn't the SI editorial staff.

This is the natural extension of the mind control program - leftists want us all to think they way they deem it is moral to think.

Next thing you know Sports Illustrated will have other liberal guys in the magazine sucking cock - maybe with Beto in a swimsuit.
I just can't see her sitting on my face...
They also have a Muslim woman in "burkini"...
https://twitter.com/HunterMcGrady/st...msuit-model%2F
This shit is something my grandmother wore in the 20's!!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
I really had to take a double take. I thought this was Tia Carrere today.

Not sure this will do SI any overall good.
She looks like a Walrus.
In the James Bond she was smoking hot!!
social awareness, our selves to death by the Baader-Meinhof syndrome...
https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...inly_have.html
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
interesting example of the baader-meinhof syndrome.

from the link:

In the political sphere, this syndrome affects the adherents of both the left and the right ideology equally. When propagandists from the Hillary Clinton team in 2016 skillfully introduced the idea of Trump's Kremlin curators, most leftists believed it. However, when, in 2012, the very same Hillary Clinton's propagandists injected the idea that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, the vast majority of supporters of the right ideology believed in it. As everyone knows, additional daily "confirmations" of these propaganda ideas can be found on the internet easily, thus contributing to the confirmation bias.

Fortunately, the Baader-Meinhof syndrome is not a hopeless disease. The example of the computer "The Year 2000 problem" (the level of hysteria of which may have even exceeded the level of anti-Trumpism) suggests that the Baader-Meinhof syndrome is treatable. It just takes time – the disease must run its course through all the stages intended for it.

In conclusion, it should be noted that Baader-Meinhof syndrome is sticky.

I guess we're not immune from it! LOL!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
her name is Hunter McGrady. she's no Tia Carrere.

obese models are not my thing. i like 'em skinny!
[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1061480438]her name is Hunter McGrady. she's no Tia Carrere.

Looks more like two Tia Ccarreres to me.
Yeah, but, the slapback when you it it doggy ! Whoomp ! Interesting that the video uses very strategic shots and doesn't really show any full body views.
Personally, I never really cared what SI , or any other mass media, promotes anyway.
Big girl bio would be 120
I am attaching this photo in the interest of full disclosure and science.

Personally, her hip/boob to waist ratio isn't high enough for me. I like big girls if they have that exaggerated hour glass shape of the old pagan idols. McGrady looks more like a sack of taters and her face looks too much like Trump.

Is this red state girl of the month?