Trump's tweets

Does anybody else think it is funny that the only people I know who follow Trump's tweets are leftwing bigots? Seriously, I don't know a single Republican who follows them but every leftist I know has him followed.

This struck me when another leftist poster called them propaganda, and said the NYT and Chicago papers were not propaganda.

The leftist have gone so far as to take him to court to prevent Trump from blocking him. I'd characterize the tweets as the antithesis of propaganda, as his target is not people who support him, but people who hate him.

I found the observation interesting.
Trump is a master at pushing the left and MSM buttons. The MSM and late night talk hosts love him because they don't have to do any actual writing work.
The lefties love it because it gives them the opportunity to feel ' outraged' and like they're smarter then the rest of us.
  • Tiny
  • 05-13-2019, 07:56 PM
Does anybody else think it is funny that the only people I know who follow Trump's tweets are leftwing bigots? Seriously, I don't know a single Republican who follows them but every leftist I know has him followed.

This struck me when another leftist poster called them propaganda, and said the NYT and Chicago papers were not propaganda.

The leftist have gone so far as to take him to court to prevent Trump from blocking him. I'd characterize the tweets as the antithesis of propaganda, as his target is not people who support him, but people who hate him.

I found the observation interesting. Originally Posted by kehaar
No, the NYT and Chicago Tribune articles about soybeans were not propaganda. What's interesting is

1. Your definition of "fascist", which includes all continental European countries except Poland and Romania

2. Your characterization of the Soviet Union as a democracy

3. Your characterization of me as a lefty. My heroes were Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher. I've never voted for a Democrat for president, although if anyone could drive me to do that it's Trump.

When I get some time I'll post some of Trump's tweets on trade. He uses similar logic to yours in "1" and "2" above. I'm honestly curious whether you and other Trump fans believe he's serious, or trying to sound like a maniac to soften the Chinese.
My heroes were Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher. I've never voted for a Democrat for president, although if anyone could drive me to do that it's Trump. Originally Posted by Tiny
Reagan was my hero and Trumps also...I've NEVER voted for a Democrap...PERIOD!!
Nixon and Watergate weren't enough for you to vote for Old Jimmy...only reason he won.
You would abandon your political ideology because of Trump...GOTCHA!!
  • Tiny
  • 05-13-2019, 10:51 PM
Reagan was my hero and Trumps also...I've NEVER voted for a Democrap...PERIOD!!
Nixon and Watergate weren't enough for you to vote for Old Jimmy...only reason he won.
You would abandon your political ideology because of Trump...GOTCHA!! Originally Posted by bb1961

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If a Democrat who supported partial birth abortion, a wealth tax like Elizabeth Warren, and high tariffs on imports ran as a Republican and became president, would you support every piece of mindless drivel that came out of his mouth? GOTCHA!!!

I was too young to vote for Carter, and don't really remember Nixon, but I read history. And except for his price control bull shit, Nixon was about 100X smarter than Trump.

I found the observation interesting. Originally Posted by kehaar

I follow his tweets once in awhile if I'm visiting twitter.

I'm not republican tho.
Originally Posted by rexdutchman

you laugh alot!