Am I the Only One Who Likes to Binge Watch Two and A Half Men Re-Runs????

I was happy to find one of my all-time favorite TV shows re-running on TV-Land cable channel last week. I have set the DVR to record them all, so I might watch them and zap the commercials.

I had originally enjoyed the show long before I started hobbying; now that I have been in the hobby a while, these shows and characters are even more funny than ever.

There are so many funny situations and jokes that I may have to be much more careful while watching. My wife is starting to become suspicious as I have been rolling with laughter and almost falling off the couch.

I may have to quit watching so much TV and see more ladies in the hobby just to be safe.

Am I the only one who likes this show?

Are there some other good funny shows on the same level that I may have missed?

Given the inflated rates in ATX, this may become a more important outlet for my amusement.
I usually tune in nightly as i'am winding down for the evening. The earlier ones with Charlie sheen are the best. I just wonder if ol' Charlie has a handle here on eccie? He definitely hobbies on the show and real life!
That was a great show until Jake got older, then it just became stupid. It went even further downhill once Ashton Kutcher came on. But a lot of TV shows are like that when kids are a part of it. Once they grow up they just become annoying. For me the best part of Two and 1/2 was when Charlie or Alan had the interactions with the shrink (Jane Lynch).
I only watch good tv.
I binge watch the original Law and Order.

I need to get caught up on Chicago PD before the new season drops.