Aurora Rizzo

Hi I know I’m not overwhelming popular but I am receiving a vast amount of texts/messages on platforms. I’m going to be unavailable until further notice. Um my dog (dahlia), I sent her to a trainer who picked her up and I think there’s neglect going on. Come to find out he’s not even in Dallas or Fort Worth he’s in hunt county- I don’t drive and I’m not from Texas so I really don’t even know where that is. I just know the police have told me they won’t check on her, the man is no longer responding to me, and she looks significantly different than in the last pictures he sent me, which were about 20 days ago. So until I get my dog back that’s the only thing I’m able to focus on. I’m really sorry for not returning messages and please pray she’s okay.

Have really hot sex for me
I wish you well getting your dog back.
  • motor
  • 05-19-2023, 07:43 PM
to hell with posting here...go get your dog and kick that guy in the nuts
One piece of good news is Hunt County isn’t far by Texas standards.
Sorry to hear about that. I know you are close with your doggo. Hope whoever has her gets kicked in the nuts.

I wish you all the best in getting Dahlia back
So I don’t drive and I’ve only made enemies in Texas and don’t think I’d have anyone to take me lol. But he did respond!!!!! And she’s okay!!
Hi I’m not sure if he has an account on here or something lol BUT he responded and my baby is okay!!!! She actually looks great he sent a picture of her laying next to another dog and she’s never been able to just chill the fuck out around other animals.

So I’ll be returning to work Monday to make up for my melt down lol and get the money to get my baby back!!!
Yea!
Happy endings are awesome....

I mean the story btw...
Did you quit Spearmint Rhino yet my Aquarian boo