Hurst amp

What's the situation with Hurst's AMP/Spa?
There were not many but decent ones
I drive both Melbourne and Bedfird-Euless Road frequently. Here's what I know:

Relax Excel was closed by the city two or three months ago. I believe the notice is still posted on the other door.

A code enforcement officer told a property management company, one of whose employees I know, that the city was "going to shut them all down."

A masseuse who worked down the hall from me who, as near as I could tell, had no ads anywhere vacated her office recently. (My hallway is really lonely these days.)

I've kinda sorta looked at the other establishments in the area and have not notice any others that appear to have been close recently, but I haven't paid that much attention.

Don't know if that helps, but it's all I have now.
The city passed an ordinance targeting unlicensed massage businesses. I can’t recall the details at the moment, but I remember the monetary penalty for noncompliance was pretty stiff. It appears it is having its intended effect.
The city passed an ordinance targeting unlicensed massage businesses. I can’t recall the details at the moment, but I remember the monetary penalty for noncompliance was pretty stiff. It appears it is having its intended effect. Originally Posted by TinMan
I took that as a given in my response, taking it for granted that the OP was aware of that. I probably should have supplied that background. Thanks.

I believe the modified ordinance is here: https://library.municode.com/tx/hurs...O_CH17.5SEORBU
the amps in Hurst closed--HOWEVER--they have moved to other locations in the mid cities. I would not be surprised to see Bedford pass a similar ruling, except for one thing. All of those business provide a good tax base for the city. and the mid cities area needs a good tax base.