Encounter: Sweet & Petitte Ana at Nexis is A Big YES!

User ID: -
Date: 1-7-24
Name: Ana
Phone: (512) 701-3278
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near Anderson Mill and 620, across from Panda Express. You can't miss the big MASSAGE sign
Activities: FBSM DATY HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long wavy dark brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite spinner body, tight and cute. Sweet, pretty face. Small b cup natural with gumdrop nipples, flat stomach and smooth little handful ass
Recommendation: Yes
Nice!

I gotta get back to Nexis
It only they’d add FS option then another legit top tier AMP like LHS, Sun
It only they’d add FS option then another legit top tier AMP like LHS, Sun Originally Posted by Jimthegolfer
and Just Relax.
I need somewhere to get a decent massage you randy mfs! I hate FS on a massage table lol
I need somewhere to get a decent massage you randy mfs! I hate FS on a massage table lol Originally Posted by FloridaShark
Try Mia at ABA Spa. I've seen her off and on for years! Definitely LMT and FBSM along with arm and leg stretches at the end. Hot spinner with beautiful MM and cute ass. She is the owner and may try to pass you on to another girl but insist on her. L1 with L1+ after a few visits.
Originally Posted by hopeert
Great roster this week. I saw Sara (again) last week. This morning I tried new girl named Coco. She is a definite yes also. I'll write a review as soon as I can.

When I was leaving I did meet this girl Ana from this review. She is cute too! I may try her soon.
Great roster this week. I saw Sara (again) last week. This morning I tried new girl named Coco. She is a definite yes also. I'll write a review as soon as I can.

When I was leaving I did meet this girl Ana from this review. She is cute too! I may try her soon. Originally Posted by runnerrunner
This is how I feel. I saw Ana and now I want to try the other girls. But Ana is so damn cute and innocent. I'll probably end up back with her!
Try Mia at ABA Spa. I've seen her off and on for years! Definitely LMT and FBSM along with arm and leg stretches at the end. Hot spinner with beautiful MM and cute ass. She is the owner and may try to pass you on to another girl but insist on her. L1 with L1+ after a few visits. Originally Posted by RadioHam

Now that sounds like somewhere I need to try
  • Batxg
  • 01-27-2024, 09:58 PM
Try Mia at ABA Spa. I've seen her off and on for years! Definitely LMT and FBSM along with arm and leg stretches at the end. Hot spinner with beautiful MM and cute ass. She is the owner and may try to pass you on to another girl but insist on her. L1 with L1+ after a few visits. Originally Posted by RadioHam
+1 to this. One of my go to spots I have only been massaged by Mia once but my God was it a good massage. (And only massage. maybe she'll allow more after a few more massages) they have nice rooms and parking lot is very private. It's a nice little spot for L1
Very similar to the experience I had with Anna recently as well. Will submit my review soon. She's Anastastic!!
  • LOJ
  • 01-30-2024, 09:40 PM
Nice. She is tiny little hottie. Loved eating her p#ssy. Pint sized stick of dy-YES-mite!