Force Majeure

You may want to familiarize yourself with this term. Things might get a little bumpy going forward.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...tkQ0Qx6BAgOEAE

If it’s not in your possession, you don’t own it.
For the privacy conscious here, do you think you could share whatever it is that you're trying to share without a billion other google trackers in the link? I'd rather not click any link that might tie me back to your activity on google, what with that big long tracker link
For the privacy conscious here, do you think you could share whatever it is that you're trying to share without a billion other google trackers in the link? I'd rather not click any link that might tie me back to your activity on google, what with that big long tracker link Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Google the term yourself then. Don’t be lazy. You’ll see what I just posted. The link I posted takes you to the definition. Nothing else.
https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/iran...article-814064

Things that make you go ummmm

Is Iran planning all out war with Israel?
Josie Wales will be safely posting links if things get bumpy. Nothing to see here.
Josie Wales will be safely posting links if things get bumpy. Nothing to see here. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Nothing to see here? Exactly what most think of any of your posts lol
Everyone here knows you were invited here just to stir the pot just like wd was.

Noone cares.
Things are literally heating up in the Middle East.

This story will be HUGE. The IDF hit a SCHOOL in Gaza overnight/early this morning. This was more than just a school. It was a HAMAS command and control center embedded in the Al-Taba’een SCHOOL.

HOWEVER...

THIS LOCATION ALSO SERVED AS A *SHELTER* FOR DISPLACED residents of Gaza City.

I've seen the videos and images. Very graphic. Gazan civilians were burned in the thermo explosion and civilian bodies were blown to pieces. Literally.

THIS WILL GO TO THE UN ���� and the HATRED ON ISRAEL ���� WILL EXPLODE in growth. Globally. More countries will join in the case "against Israel" for performing Genocide.

There might be NO CEASEFIRE deal coming AFTER ALL.

OR... this is Israel trying to force Hamas to give up the hostages with this final round of talks.

I'm just not sure this will push Sinwar any closer to agreeing to releasing any hostages that are still alive.
Everyone here knows you were invited here just to stir the pot just like wd was.

Noone cares. Originally Posted by chizzy
Thank you for your thoughts. We'll add them to the others that Josie has offered. I didn't realize this was your private forum.

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/iran...article-814064

Things that make you go ummmm

Is Iran planning all out war with Israel? Originally Posted by bambino

https://t.me/STR1KER17/42724

Over 7 trillion in uninsured bank deposits.

Force Majeure

Noone cares. Originally Posted by chizzy
They actually found their own way
They actually found their own way Originally Posted by HDGristle
You said you invited WD. Anyways. Things are going to get crazy heading up to the election.
After you told WD to fuck off back to the Austin boards I showed him some yinzer hospitality and gave him an open invite to stick around.

We're a welcoming folk here
After you told WD to fuck off back to the Austin boards I showed him some yinzer hospitality and gave him an open invite to stick around.

We're a welcoming folk here Originally Posted by HDGristle
It appears he fucked himself off. But you’re off topic Mr Gristle. Do you see something happening where the government will claim Force Majeure to close markets?