Michelle Sandra Bell - NCNS

Just a warning to you guys out there. Last week, Michelle Sandra Bell NCNS'd on me as well as to a buddy of mine. It really pisses me off when I inform her I have to drive from Cedar Park to her incall near Ben White, and when I get there, she does not pick up the phone. Left several messages and waited 30 minutes. No response.

Other alerts/reviews in the past have mentioned her flakiness. I decided I wanted to see her because it seems like once you DO get to see her, she's awesome BCD. But if she continues to be this flaky, I think others should know before they invest the time to drive out to see her.

Lesson learned!
Thank you for the info.

Thank you for the info.

Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
That is unfortunate! I have known MSB for a number of years. She has a legion of fans in the Houston area. But I will agree there is NO excuse for NCNS, especially if it is repeated.

Perhaps I am fortunate but she has always been prompt and on time with me.
Hopefully she will post a reply here. She is on my short list (as always when I can get the time.)
Oh, I forgot to add that she NEVER emailed or called me back to explain. Neither to my buddy.

And actually, I DO believe in excuses... even with her history of NCNS's, maybe she suddenly got sick... had a family emergency, etc... The least she could do was to call/email and apologize. But nada.

So I think giving her 2 weeks to make it right was enough. No excuses now. She even posted an ad the VERY next day after she NCNS'd.

Just think how many other guys that she did this to but didn't bother to post anything.
I send her PM's and most of the time she does not read them .but this time she did read it.. but did not reply back to me. so?
Mobrien,
Thanks for the info. We all appreciate it when this kind of information is shared. I truly hope that there is an explanation and she can square it with you.

One question and this is for everyone. Should this be in Co-ed or should it be in the Alert section?? I don't mean to hi-jack your thread, I am just curious.
I think as long as no one's safety is at stake then it isn't Alert worthy. Policy may differ this is just MHO.
I think as long as no one's safety is at stake then it isn't Alert worthy. Policy may differ this is just MHO. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Good point. Other opinions?
  • Booth
  • 04-01-2010, 09:20 AM
It's been here for 3 days so I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't in the correct place it would have been moved by now.
I think as long as no one's safety is at stake then it isn't Alert worthy. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
A no call/no show is not an ALERT worthy event.

Co-Ed discussion seems to be the most appropriate place, because it does allow for both sides to be heard.

InfoShare or Men's lounge may work as well, but that limits the other party's ability to respond.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification Sarge.
try sending a text msg.
She was really good at checking those when I saw her last.

LOL.. she is worth the try.
A no call/no show is not an ALERT worthy event.

Co-Ed discussion seems to be the most appropriate place, because it does allow for both sides to be heard.

InfoShare or Men's lounge may work as well, but that limits the other party's ability to respond.

Respectfully,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge
OldSarge,
Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated!
perfect example of different experiences, I had no problem TCB, other than waiting for 10 mins at the incall car park for her to call me wth her room number.

sorry it was not the same for you.