I DON'T GET IT?

• royal
  • 04-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Okay, I've been lurking for a couple of weeks since I moved here and finally decided to post. Now, I'm sure this is going to offend some people; but, that is not my intent. So, I apologize in advance for that.

The prices seem to be out of wack here in Austin. I'm looking at the difference between Austin and Dallas. Dallas typically has lower prices (or equal at worst), but the quality is SO MUCH higher. I know Austin is a much smaller city, but there seems to be an absence of young, hard bodies.

I just moved from Southern Cal, and the prices there range quite dramatically. But, for the money spent here, you can find some really hot, young California girls there.

So, what am I paying for here in Austin? After a couple of months here, I've met a few girls that I would think would be extremely popular here, and they are free!

I guess the point I am trying to make is that you expect higher prices in bigger cities. Granted, comparing Austin to Southern Cal probably isn't fair. But, compaing Austin and Dallas is. And, things seem to be backwards. I know a lot of you will be pissed. Again, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to offend anyone. However, I also believe there are more than a few people out there who will agree with me.
Well you see there is a phenomenon is economics called supply and demand...
Mr Royal this question has been pondered for as long as I can remember..

you just have to vote with your dollars as best you can...
do your homework.. and try to get over the difference in price..

Houston is a blue collar town for the most part and you get blue collar gals.. Dallas is just so dam big

Austin we have a higher per capita income so I guess it goes with the territory and many girls will lower their posted price once you become a regular..

I have seen great gals at 200, and wasted my money at 300.....

also some girls who say they are independent really have Pimps or Managers and they have bills too....
Mr Royal this question has been pondered for as long as I can remember..

you just have to vote with your dollars as best you can...
do your homework.. and try to get over the difference in price..

Houston is a blue collar town for the most part and you get blue collar gals.. Dallas is just so dam big

Austin we have a higher per capita income so I guess it goes with the territory and many girls will lower their posted price once you become a regular..

I have seen great gals at 200, and wasted my money at 300.....

also some girls who say they are independent really have Pimps or Managers and they have bills too.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ralphey Boy is right. It has been "pondered" since the begining and will continue to be so. One thing that I have noticed with the, lovely showcases and viewing them, is that the median number seems to be around 250. I was just looking at a georgeous specimen from OK that was 250. Compared to the local ladies that I have seen and have on my list, that would appear to be in line. There are ladies in this area for under the 200 threshold that are fantastic, and there are some in the 300 threshold that are also great. The one thing that Austin does offer is a pretty sizeable supply for a city of it's size. One thing that I know is that if it is an exceptional experience, I soon forget the price.
  • Booth
  • 04-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Royal - you might want to take a look at this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=29478
Hobbynomics is like trading derivatives. Nobody really understands it.

The smart ones don't discuss it in public forums, either.
Since when did quality = young, hard bodies.I hope there is other criteria that comes into play to make them quality...

Like Ralphey said "you just have to vote with your dollars as best you can...
do your homework.. and try to get over the difference in price.."
Well you see there is a phenomenon is economics called supply and demand... Originally Posted by discretionaryincome

It's because there are just so many more girls in Dallas and they are having a huge price war.

Austin's economy though is in far worse shape than any of the other major cities in Texas.
I believe that Austin ladies are higher priced because many of the ladies offer a quality "experience", and a lot of the guys here are looking for just that. If you are like me, and the hobby is for entertainment purposes only, (my hobby money comes out of the same pile as movie, drinks, and food money comes out of) you may have to pay more than what you are accustomed. Fortunately there are some ladies here that do provide straight up p4p without all the pretense of affection, and they are priced accordingly.

Good luck,
LF
  • InU
  • 04-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I believe that Austin ladies are higher priced because many of the ladies offer a quality "experience", and a lot of the guys here are looking for just that. If you are like me, and the hobby is for entertainment purposes only, (my hobby money comes out of the same pile as movie, drinks, and food money comes out of) you may have to pay more than what you are accustomed. Fortunately there are some ladies here that do provide straight up p4p without all the pretense of affection, and they are priced accordingly.
Good luck,
LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
No doubt the Austin ladies are unique to the the area. I believe the Austin adorables are definitely more open minded than the North Texas bunch.

Since when did quality = young, hard bodies.I hope there is other criteria that comes into play to make them quality...

Like Ralphey said "you just have to vote with your dollars as best you can...
do your homework.. and try to get over the difference in price.." Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Absolutely!!! Austin ladies take goooooooooood care of ya. And since I've been hobbyin' in both areas, I'll vote for Austin ladies. That's why I live here and stay here.
Don't forget that Austin is weird and it costs money to keep it that way.

• Carl
  • 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Have you considered saving money by shopping at Fiesta? What you save on groceries you can spend on entertainment.
Or you could import a couple (review in a few days, still recovering)
Don't forget that Austin is weird and it costs money to keep it that way.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I'd be normal for a discount.
I know I might be beating a dead horse here... but since this is brought up continually... I'll just say it again.

EVERY CITY COMPARES LESS FAVORABLY TO DALLAS.

DALLAS IS THE CHEAPEST PUSSY IN THE USA.

Every city has "Dallas Envy"...

If you exclude Dallas, Austin's prices and quality are really not that far out of wack from most other places in the continental United States. Many places have much lower quality, much higher prices, OR BOTH.

Houston is about equal to Austin in price and quality for GFE. It's a bigger city so there are more girls, but not that many relative to the population -- certainly fewer GFE providers per capita. But they do have a lot of AMPS, Spas and you can get full service in the strip clubs.

Every other community in Texas has significanly fewer providers. Check out your options in RGV, West Texas, Panhandle, East Texas, Corpus, and even San Antonio...

The one thing I'll never understand is why so many DFW providers stay there. Are they crazy? They could go ANYWHERE in America and make more money. Why they stay home and fight for scraps is beyond me. I can't imagine what it must be like for them to have to deal with that. The typical uber hot Dallas $200 girl could go to DC or NYC and make $400 - $500 -- or Austin, Houston, Corpus, West Texas, etc and make $250 - $300. Luckily for the OP, a few Dallas gals have the right idea and tour around Texas (sometimes sticking with their Dallas prices). If you like one, just send her a PM and suggest that she come and visit. It might work.

But to answer your question -- it's the Dallas prices that are out of wack with the rest of the country -- not the Austin prices, which are on the lower end nationally, especially for a city of this type, i.e. good economy, high per capita income, young, vibrant, liberal, mecca of the creative class, etc...

Someone needs to start a shuttle service that would either shuttle Austin hobbyists up to Dallas -- a discount pussy vacation -- Or shuttle Dallas providers down here.

I'm thinking of taking up permanent residence in Houston myself... The Austin environment has become so anti-provider lately that it kinda makes me sick. I like being in a place where the hobbyists don't regularly start threads about how unattractive and overpriced the local talent is.