How to get references

All the good girls want 2 references. How do you get those first few? I certainly dont want to give out my SS# for verification.

(Moderator note: Moved over here from Indy Reviews.....OS)
Find someone who's listed on Preferred 411 as newbie friendly and ask what they need for screening. It will probably be your full name and employment info. Or you can get verified by P411 using the same information if you don't want to give that information to the provider.
There are newbie friendly providers. Yes, they have the responsibility to themselves and the ladies that they will give references to, to check you out some. I haven't ever heard of someone asking for SS# but
Name.. yes.
what do you do? yes

do your research to make sure that the lady you pick is a responsible lady with reviews so that you know you can trust her with the info.

This is NOT The time to take a T-shirt for the team..... she probably wouldn't be able to give you a reference later anyway.

If you don't trust the ladies (OR those who RARELY hobby) get the P411 acct.!!!!!!

I have been aware of the lady who started it for years, she has a great reputation and it is based in Canada. Believe me when a lady can go to P411 and the guy has OK (or 16) I don't care if those ladies retired years ago, they gave the OK when they had a chance to say NO and I will not hesitate to see that guy.
All the good girls want 2 references. How do you get those first few? I certainly dont want to give out my SS# for verification.

(Moderator note: Moved over here from Indy Reviews.....OS) Originally Posted by dickbutkus

There are a few of us newbie friendly girls in Austin..some may ask more personal questions then others but no one should ever ask for a SS#
Never, ever give out your SS#, under no circumstances...jeepers, thats like holding up a sign that says "here's my identity, use it as you see fit!"
All the good girls want 2 references.....(Moderator note: Moved over here from Indy Reviews.....OS) Originally Posted by dickbutkus

God I hate when people say this!! What am I...chopped liver??!!!...lmao

I'm newbie friendly, and I'd like to think I'm one of the "good girls". And for that matter, I can name off several reputable ladies here in Austin alone who are newbie friendly. Betzi, Kat, myself...to name a few.

As most have said, be ready to give up some personal info. Pick wisely, and you should have no problems.

Ok, back into hiding for me...

Alisha...xoxo
dude, see betzi and victoria ynn and u will have the cred you need man........... just my .02 coming from a real OG of the P4P game
It's really quite simple. Research the newbie friendly providers, pick three (best if all are on P411). Go on a binge and see them in the shortest time frame you can. Then sign up on P411 using them as references (no employment info needed). Also I believe three references gives you 6 months free P411.

Then, pay attention now as this is really important, go on a major binge and see all the wonderful ladies you are lusting for.

Party hard dude!
A-GEN-CY.

Get screened once, see a plethora of girls. As long as you pick one of the better agencies, you'll have your reference as well.
Did someone ask for your SS number? That's insane!!!! I am sure that I don't have to tell you how silly that is. What is anyone supposed to do w a social? Run a credit check? Jeez