Jesse Watters on O'Reilly

Come on. This has to be staged for it's entertainment value.

People cannot be that ignorant, or just down right stupid, concerning major issues that are confronting us.

Can They?
Come on. This has to be staged for it's entertainment value.

People cannot be that ignorant, or just down right stupid, concerning major issues that are confronting us.

Can They? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have a friend that went to watch The Butler, he was telling me what a great movie it was. He talked about it being a true story and all the things the butler and his two sons went thru. I told him most of the stuff about his ''sons'' weren't true and that he only had one son and not two in the real world. He didn't believe me and said there was no way they would make all that up in a movie based on his real life.
I have a friend that went to watch The Butler, he was telling me what a great movie it was. He talked about it being a true story and all the things the butler and his two sons went thru. I told him most of the stuff about his ''sons'' weren't true and that he only had one son and not two in the real world. He didn't believe me and said there was no way they would make all that up in a movie based on his real life. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Too true! Many individuals know no history except what they "learn" from the movies. Even good movies, like Lincoln and Argo, had significant fictional moments.
How about Dogma?
Want a kick? Ask someone if all rivers flow downhill and then point out to them the Red River. It is flowing to the north in many areas. Doesn't seem like much but some people will tell you that it is impossible since north is uphill....

Or how about a Congressman who thinks that Guam will overturn with all the military people on it.

I would like to go on the street with a challenge; the average person answers three simple questions for $5,000. If the miss even one then they get tazed on the spot and left in the street for being stupid. How many takers do you think I'd get?
and if you don't know the answers?
Want a kick? Ask someone if all rivers flow downhill and then point out to them the Red River. It is flowing to the north in many areas. Doesn't seem like much but some people will tell you that it is impossible since north is uphill....

Or how about a Congressman who thinks that Guam will overturn with all the military people on it.

I would like to go on the street with a challenge; the average person answers three simple questions for $5,000. If the miss even one then they get tazed on the spot and left in the street for being stupid. How many takers do you think I'd get? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Watters segments are hilarious. I seldom watch an entire Factor anymore...gotta take Bill in measured doses. But if a Watters segment is promo'd, I'm in for the duration.

On your 3 question challenge, I might pay money to see that!!
From what I have seen of the ignorant masses on reports such as this, these three questions would get every one:
Name the three branches of the US Government?
The first ten Amendments to the Constitution are called ... ... .. ......?
What three Country's made up the axis powers in WW-2?