I am not Alone!

"MEDFORD/SOMERVILLE, Mass. -- Whites believe that they have replaced blacks as the primary victims of racial discrimination in contemporary America, according to a new study from researchers at Tufts University's School of Arts and Sciences and Harvard Business School. The findings, say the authors, show that America has not achieved the "post-racial" society that some predicted in the wake of Barack Obama's election.
Both whites and blacks agree that anti-black racism has decreased over the last 60 years, according to the study. However, whites believe that anti-white racism has increased and is now a bigger problem than anti-black racism."

http://now.tufts.edu/news-releases/w...-racism-more-o
The Civils Rights movement used to have a lot of white faces in it. Democrat and Republican faces. The movement today has few white faces. The movement has said that this is your fault, you are to blame, and we don't need you (just your money).
Well, I guess that we all have to "believe" something or other. Lots of folks believe in UFOs - or a "master race," isn't that right, jewrish pissant?
I am not Alone! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Crap! I was hopeful that your proclamation of "I am not alone" was a report from the air while on your way to Tel Aviv. And you were taking the Idiot twins (JD & IB), Marshy (and all of his assumed names, including Rockhead) Trendy, Hanoi COG. Of course COG's personal ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY would have to tag along. Hanoi COG never leaves home without him
lol ....that's some research, a whole 400 people surveyed.

Sommers and co-author Michael I. Norton of Harvard asked a nation-wide sample of 208 blacks and 209 whites to indicate the extent to which they felt blacks and whites were the targets of discrimination in each decade from the 1950s to the 2000s. A scale of 1 to 10 was used, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being "very much."
lol ....that's some research, a whole 400 people surveyed. Originally Posted by JCM800
but ... "of Harvard " .... and that makes all the difference in the World ... doesn't it?
Haaahhvard is how it is pronounced.
lol ....that's some research, a whole 400 people surveyed. Originally Posted by JCM800
If it is a representative sample, it is valid.
Well, I guess that we all have to "believe" something or other. Lots of folks believe in UFOs - or a "master race," isn't that right, jewrish pissant? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Fuck you, faggot!
Crap! I was hopeful that your proclamation of "I am not alone" was a report from the air while on your way to Tel Aviv. And you were taking the Idiot twins (JD & IB), Marshy (and all of his assumed names, including Rockhead) Trendy, Hanoi COG. Of course COG's personal ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY would have to tag along. Hanoi COG never leaves home without him Originally Posted by bigtex
That would be a welcome trend
That would be a welcome trend Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep dreaming...
You aren't alone just dumb.
And, he's a fucking fraud and liar
Hey you sexy Jewish fine ass lawyer that I'd fuck for free, I'm with you babe. Ill sand against the waves of rotting democrat flesh that try's (pathetically) to knock you down. Besides I'm way more fun to knock down. I bounce. Must be all my awesome sluntness. Ya baby!!!
when was the last time you even saw your snatch, Slunt?