The only thing more fun than smacking a democrat in the face with something they said is...

Well nothing is more fun than that. Especially with footage like this.

Enjoy patriots.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...ria-impeached/
The far left here will not post on this thread. They will watch the video then wipe it from there mind.

Obama has a video just like this one I saw last night but I can't find it on the inter-web.
The far left here will not post on this thread. They will watch the video then wipe it from there mind.

Obama has a video just like this one I saw last night but I can't find it on the inter-web. Originally Posted by thisguy23
In a Boston Globe interview, Candidate Odumbo made this statement in 2007:

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

In the same interview, Odumbo also said this:

"The Supreme Court has never held that the president has such powers. As president, I will follow existing law, and when it comes to U.S. citizens and residents, I will only authorize surveillance for national security purposes consistent with FISA and other federal statutes."

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...ateQA/ObamaQA/
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2013, 02:49 PM
You folk should understand the difference between campaigning and governing. Bush and his pledge not to nation build come to mind. It is the nature of the beast. You either hold both sides accountable or tattoo hypocrite across your forehead.
You folk should understand the difference between campaigning and governing. Bush and his pledge not to nation build come to mind. It is the nature of the beast. You either hold both sides accountable or tattoo hypocrite across your forehead. Originally Posted by WTF

No, you got that wrong. Obama is the one who needs to understand the difference between campaigning and governing. All he does is the former and never the latter.

This will be just another example of Odumbo saying one thing and doing another, if he strikes Syria without Congressional authorization. Here is a list of 21 lies that Obama has told, with video of Obama lying directly to our face.

http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/
You folk should understand the difference between campaigning and governing. Bush and his pledge not to nation build come to mind. It is the nature of the beast. You either hold both sides accountable or tattoo hypocrite across your forehead. Originally Posted by WTF
Ah, but it's the dimotard voters who were duped into believing there was a difference. Odumbo lied to and deceived them. That's the only real source of amusement with Odumbo's administration, especially regarding the conspicuous hypocrisy of the talking-heads in the MSM who trip over themselves to avoid criticizing Odumbo. How many presidential interviews have there been now where all the lib-retarded MSM reporters ask about is Odumbo's kids and dog? Conservatives knew Odumbo was lying when he lied and claimed he could govern differently; that's why Odumbo didn't get their votes.
Bush and .... come to mind. ..... Originally Posted by WTF
What mind? You sound like a broken wind up doll that yaks and whines.
I'm filing all of this stuff in the "Ted Cruz" folder for later review . . . LOL
Please be sure, while the impeachment proceedings are open, to go after all of those other elected members of Congress who are calling for intervention in Syria by The President for Four More Years......

Of course, you probably ought to wait until we fire a shot. He's stupid if he does it - BUT - only because there's no alternative worth backing at the moment, not because a bunch of birther fools have their righty-whitey-tighties all wadded up to the point of intestinal constipation that matches their mental constipation.
Obama is NEVER at the White House working. He is always on vacation or campaining

I like my mental constipation randy and no you can't have any.

Now THIS is what the dens will wipe from their tiny minds because they do it every time I say it.

Clears throat: YOU WERE RIGHT. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO WAR THE WAY BUSH DID. BUSH IS A MUTHERFUCKER FOR SO MUCH CRAP INCLUDING OPENING THE DOORWAY TO HELL WITH THE FUCKING PATRIOT ACT.

YOU WERE RIGHT.

However, you teet suckers are WRONG to continue to support a known Muslim that funds OUR ENEMY, simply because its your turn in power. Where the hell are all the hippie protesters against the war? Oh wait, I remember, they are all still on the underbelly of that pork chop bullshit nanny fucking state you all are trying so hard to build.

This whole thing will only end in tears. And this damn Syria BS is just getting started. Watch.

PS. Randy, yes. Get every single one. All those snakes that have an R or a D need to GO. Prisons to good for them.

If an R gets in n 2016, you can not even imagine how close to the fire ill hold their feet.

I agree with that too. Completely. 200%. Why don't you ever post like it? I mean ever?
George W showed me that I wasn't really a Rep. he is the reason I left the Rep party and claimed myself an independent. How some of you guys, who sound very intelligent, can still think Obama has a clue what he is doing I will never understand. John McCain is the biggest idiot in DC, and the two of them together are going to start a chain reaction that starts with Syria then to Israel, then to Iran and Lebanon. It could end with a shooting war between the US and the Russians, if not that the restart of the cold war.

Get ready for oil to be 200$ a barrel
Randy, Randy, Randy how many times do you have to be told that the birther movement came from the Hillary campaign? You have the attention span of a child.

It all comes down to this; Obama lied in 2008 and you all bought into it or he has learned a lesson from George Bush and you should all make a sincere apology to George W. Bush. Your two choices; apologize or admit that you got fooled.
Since Biden is certainly a man of integrity and conviction it is great to know that he is going to move to impeach Obama. That would prove to the nation that the political party was out for America and not just their political party. LOL