Nidal Hassan sentenced to death for Fort Hood shooting rampage

"If you kill someone in Texas, we will kill you back." - Ron White

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...4a1_story.html
The only thing wrong with the sentence is that it is what the piece of shit wanted. He will go to the death chamber thinking of his seventy two virgins. I would rather see him rot in prison.
The only thing wrong with the sentence is that it is what the piece of shit wanted. He will go to the death chamber thinking of his seventy two virgins. I would rather see him rot in prison. Originally Posted by Porter57
I feel the same way, but the bill to house and feed him isn't worth it. I hope his dream of the hereafter turns out to be an eternal Miley Cyrus concert.
I feel the same way, but the bill to house and feed him isn't worth it. I hope his dream of the hereafter turns out to be an eternal Miley Cyrus concert. Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey
Make that a Ricky Martin concert and I'm on board.
  • Seedy
  • 08-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Fuck that, fry that fucker in pig fat. He won't get his virgins then. Cocksucker.
There are two sides to this problem.

On the one hand, I am against the death penalty. It is, after all, a government project. And letting this scum bag rot in jail for 40+ years denies him and others of the ability to claim he is a martyr for his gutter religion.

On the other hand, I can foresee future hostage-grabbing attacks conducted by Islamic militants with the express goal of demanding the release of Nidal Hasan. Executing him removes that threat. However, that concern may be overblown, because we have had hundreds of Al Qaeda prisoners in Guantanamo for over 10 years and I don't recall any hostage-grabbing attacks demanding that they be released.

All other things being equal, I opt to keep him in prison for 40 + years.
Turn him loose in the general prison population and the problem will be solved.
Good. I just hate that his death has to be humane. Would be nice if you pulled out his nails one by one and done some other heinous things to him before he passed out. WOW I shouldnt say that. Oh well.
Hassan should be executed in the exact manner Muslims killed Captain-General Marco Antonio Bragadin.

The Muslim Sargent who threw grenades into a tent killing a few officers during Gulf War II is still awaiting execution.

Fuck this piece of shit. I don't care if it makes him a martyr or "that's what he wants" or whatever other liberal handwringing some of you weaklings are bellowing.

He deserves it. Push him against the wall, dip the bullets in pig blood and shoot him.

And give those survivors Purple Hearts and the other benefits they deserve.
I hope they televise the execution. I will definitely watch that.
Leavenworth is filling up with these morons.
Fuck, why do we have such a problem with taking the admitted murderer of 13 people with multitudes of witnesses so that there is absolutely no doubt that he did it and not carry out a speedy execution. Seriously, what is there to appeal?

My personal preference for execution would be as slowly as possible, maybe spread it out over a few weeks.
The Muslim Sargent who threw grenades into a tent killing a few officers during Gulf War II is still awaiting execution.

Fuck this piece of shit. I don't care if it makes him a martyr or "that's what he wants" or whatever other liberal handwringing some of you weaklings are bellowing.

He deserves it. Push him against the wall, dip the bullets in pig blood and shoot him.

And give those survivors Purple Hearts and the other benefits they deserve. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I just sold 120 gallons of pig blood and it is already in Texas, so could I steal and a gallon or two