Video - Woman vandalizes Detroit cell phone store, moons worker

At first I thought this video was just amusing as a fat woman in Detroit goes berserk in a cell phone store because she couldn't get back the $200 her son spent on an expensive phone. They have a 7 day return policy and she was trying to get it back 14 days later. However, she may have a point that they sold her son a cheap, used phone, rather than a brand new, high-end smartphone. The old bait-and-switch.

But then I noticed something I hadn't paid much attention to the first time. Here is the link:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/video-w...refund-dispute

If you want evidence of how bad things are in Detroit, take a look at the inside of the cell phone store. Nearly everything - clerks and phones - is behind bulletproof glass. It's like a zoo where the animals and the humans are isolated from each other by thick glass walls.

I didn't even see a chair for customers to sit down in. All the woman could do was knock down some cheap signage in the outside area.

The video store has better security than a Wells Fargo bank I sometimes use. It is inside a Tom Thumb store just off Greenville down near SMU. The WFB has those glass partitions, too, but at least some employees and furniture are outside the glass walls.
They got what they voted for, elections have consequences.
At first I thought this video was just amusing as a fat woman in Detroit goes berserk in a cell phone store because she couldn't get back the $200 her son spent on an expensive phone. They have a 7 day return policy and she was trying to get it back 14 days later. However, she may have a point that they sold her son a cheap, used phone, rather than a brand new, high-end smartphone. The old bait-and-switch.

But then I noticed something I hadn't paid much attention to the first time. Here is the link:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/video-w...refund-dispute

If you want evidence of how bad things are in Detroit, take a look at the inside of the cell phone store. Nearly everything - clerks and phones - is behind bulletproof glass. It's like a zoo where the animals and the humans are isolated from each other by thick glass walls.

I didn't even see a chair for customers to sit down in. All the woman could do was knock down some cheap signage in the outside area.

The video store has better security than a Wells Fargo bank I sometimes use. It is inside a Tom Thumb store just off Greenville down near SMU. The WFB has those glass partitions, too, but at least some employees and furniture are outside the glass walls. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think you visit more end of America websites than I do!
why did it take her 2 weeks to realize the phone was junk?
  • LNK
  • 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
It didn't, it took her son 2 weeks to break it.
They got what they voted for, elections have consequences. Originally Posted by thisguy23
+1

Bad legislation have consequences too.
Bad social welfare policies have generational consequences.
No, assholes, YOU got what WE voted for.

Deal or squeal.

I guess I know what you've decided to do.

anti-American fuckheads.

Deal or squeal.

anti-American fuckheads. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

Deal or squeal.

faggots like you support that fat bitch over taxpayers like me, you get the disaster you deserve
faggots? What a fool you are, Goyishe Kopf (proper spelling).

what does your shrink think about this?
faggots? What a fool you are, Goyishe Kopf (proper spelling).

what does your shrink think about this? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My shrink is the one who first suggested I would be happier in Israel!
She seems to think that the country will be less fucked up in the future than I do, but understands my point of view. Besides, I have nothing against lesbians, so she thinks my hatred of faggots will go away someday. She thinks I shouldn't demonize those who disagree with me, but I point out the other side demonizes also, creating a vicous circle. She asks me if it makes me feel better to call losers like you fucking faggots who eat shit and deserve to live in a shithole and get their face bashed in every night, and I tell her it does. I don't think she is sure if I mean it or not.
Is she Asian? does she love you long time?

You're a fucking loony. and a pathological liar.

Deal or squeal.

If you live in TX and are voting in MI that is really anti-American, I know I didn't vote there. So what ''we'' are you talking about?
"If I had a city, it would look like Detroit." - President Barack Obama
"If I had a city, it would look like Detroit." - President Barack Obama Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have to disagree with that. If Barack Obama had a city it would look like Washington D.C. your city and my city and everyone else's city would look like Detroit. That by the way is slowly beginning to happen. You already know about Detroit. The new addition to America's waste land is Gary Indiana.

Jim