Activities: Bj cg mish bls lfk dfk fia(her) tuma squirting
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Spinner with tattoos. Probably Cs but MM
Recommendation: Yes
  • JRod2
  • 09-27-2018, 10:41 PM
I'm almost sure I know who you're talking about Bro. Let's keep her somewhat low volume dude

• Mokoa
  • 09-27-2018, 11:35 PM
Name: NA
That item needs to contain the proper information before the Encounter Report can be considered for Premium Access credit.

Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
At least one of those items need to contain the proper information before the review can be considered for Premium Access credit.

You may send me the information in a PM and I will edit the review for you.

This thread may be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698
Nice review blindman
Blind man!!!! Nice..... send her to RGV, things are slowwwww
As fsol said, I’d like to keep her on the DL mokoa . But I’ll edit her name to something else
Her name is star lol
By all means make sure you follow the rules. Otherwise you could get points for not adhering to the brethren and be put on the list for potential castration.

Let's create a poll to see how many warnings I get for this post.
Maybe it’s just me but why write a review on a ghost, it does no good without a name and contact.
I totally agree with rodeoplayboy! I know star and she’s a foxy young sweetheart. She doesn’t see many hobbiest so she can keep herself under the radar. Out of respect for the blind man I won’t post her handle here. But PM me if you wanna know who it is. She’s a friend of mine and could use some occasional help.
  • JRod2
  • 10-02-2018, 05:10 PM
But PM me if you wanna know who it is. She’s a friend of mine and could use some occasional help. Originally Posted by Obsexxed
I know her all too well and after this review I won't see her again. Too promiscuous if you ask me.

Good luck with this one, she really knows how to fuck and her squirting orgasms are trully amazing. Sucks not being able to see this 98lb cutie anymore.
I know her all too well and after this review I won't see her again. Too promiscuous if you ask me.

Good luck with this one, she really knows how to fuck and her squirting orgasms are trully amazing. Sucks not being able to see this 98lb cutie anymore. Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
  • JRod2
  • 10-04-2018, 06:47 PM
Her name is star lol Originally Posted by blindman2291
Hey guys, I've been messaged by 4 people already if this is Star as in MiracleMonroe and NO, it isn't her so don't let that rumor get around.

Additionally, Blindman and I are cool (in good terms) so let's carry on ✌️