Cook on why he booted Parler

• WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 02:43 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/17/t...rom%20%251%24s

Similar to why CNN booster Kathy Griffith
What's a booster?
What's a parlor? Someplace the girls lineup for men???
wtf? Why is the op so obsessed with cathy today?

• WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 05:05 PM
What's a booster? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It is someone who ask dumbass questions
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 05:12 PM
wtf? Why is the op so obsessed with cathy today?

Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm pissed they shutdown Parler. Free speech is under attack.

First they come after comedians, then revolutionary Patriots. Next thing you know they'll come after our pussy!
Free speech ended when American terrorists were using the platform to plan murder and overthrow the Government. For no real reason either.
No worries for you as I seriously doubt anyone will be after your pussy. But back on topic - I think Parler is back up.

I'm pissed they shutdown Parler. Free speech is under attack.

First they come after comedians, then revolutionary Patriots. Next thing you know they'll come after our pussy! Originally Posted by WTF
I still speak and pee freely when I get the urge. I just don't understand what the problem is...
Free speech ended when American terrorists were using the platform to plan murder and overthrow the Government. For no real reason either. Originally Posted by royamcr
Your Proof?

Go on Twitter right now to any of the various BLM and antifa accounts. There are riots, revolts and insurrections planned by them right now and the months passed. Twitter did almost nothing. The Justice Department did very little. Dorsey and his crew enforced their TOS very unfairly.

Same thing on Facebook.

Was reading the Assistant Acting Director of Homeland Security or some other title like that. He said they had no credible evidence of planned assassation attempts on Congressmen. Your accusation of "an overthrow" is laughable.
Simple Censorship
No worries for you as I seriously doubt anyone will be after your pussy. But back on topic - I think Parler is back up. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Great! Then you’ll have somewhere you can play the nice one.
Simple Censorship Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Apparently not.
Free speech ended when American terrorists were using the platform to plan murder and overthrow the Government. Originally Posted by royamcr
Did Facebook get shut down? Gee I must've missed that!
Free speech ended when American terrorists were using the platform to plan murder and overthrow the Government. For no real reason either. Originally Posted by royamcr
They had millions of members. Even assuming thousands were planning an insurrection, that is a fraction of one percent.

Why do you think it is OK to cut off Parler to other users?

And it is pointless. If history shows us anything, it is that censorship just drives the "bad" speech underground. You cannot stop it that way.

You can't stop communist thought that way either.

You debate it - even loudly and obscenely - to make sure the bad ideas are exposed to disinfecting sunlight.