Millionaires stock investors are optimistic with new administration

• WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 03:22 PM
I thought a Biden win was supposed to tank the market?

The percentage of affluent investors who view the new presidential administration as the biggest risk to their portfolio declined down from 50% to 30% this quarter. Twenty-six percent of these investors are pessimistic about the prospects for the U.S. economy under President-elect Biden, while 60% expressed some level of optimism, from moderate (38%) to high (22%).

The percentage of affluent investors who view the new presidential administration as the biggest risk to their portfolio declined down from 50% to 30% this quarter. Twenty-six percent of these investors are pessimistic about the prospects for the U.S. economy under President-elect Biden, while 60% expressed some level of optimism, from moderate (38%) to high (22%). Originally Posted by WTF
There's a sucker born every minute.

As soon as Biden reimposes regulations on business, growth will collapse. Right after that, mortgages will crater and we will be back in 2008 again.
Lol. It's not like big money didnt/don't know about Biden. He told them what he was gonna do before the biggest landslide victory ever. He didn't promise the wealthy a huge tax cut and promise to deregulate everything...while Mexico built his big beautiful wall. They still new he was more mucho better than the biggest loser lier ever
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2021, 04:34 PM
There's a sucker born every minute.

. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
No need to brag about your kin folks!

So you think the market is going to tank?

Like it tanked between 2009 and 2016?
Biden only will tax poor people not t
Rich he promised that in primary.
As soon as Biden reimposes regulations on business, growth will collapse. Right after that, mortgages will crater and we will be back in 2008 again. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
The Wall street meltdown of 2008 is not likely to repeat itself. The Dodd-Frank Financial reform bill was passed in 2010. Wall street has tighter regulations now than it did in 2008 regarding products that they can sell. Signals will catch a scenario that happened in 2008 before it gets out of control, like flooding the market with mortgage back securities comprised of sub-prime mortgages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd%E...Protection_Act

So you think the market is going to tank?

Like it tanked between 2009 and 2016? Originally Posted by WTF
The eccie repubtards forget that the DJIA went from 7,000 to 19,000 points under Obama/Biden for a gain of 12,000 points. Obama/Biden saved the banking system and prevented a great depression. Everyone's 401K and Roth IRA went up, up and up.

The percentage of affluent investors who view the new presidential administration as the biggest risk to their portfolio declined down from 50% to 30% this quarter. Twenty-six percent of these investors are pessimistic about the prospects for the U.S. economy under President-elect Biden, while 60% expressed some level of optimism, from moderate (38%) to high (22%). Originally Posted by WTF
I took you off ignore because of the title of the thread (this time).

The Market has jumped in the last few months because of the stimulii. TRILLIONS of dollars of debt. The long term rates are started to rise and the short term rates will soon follow. Do I blame this on Trump? Partly. But lets be intellectually honest for once, COVID and the lockdown orders are responsible for most of this debt and associated unemployment.

Word "on the street" is that later this year there will be huge economic devastation to markets due to rise in interests. Invest in commodities is what "the smart money" is advocating now.

In a few months you'll understand my avatar.
I took you off ignore because of the title of the thread (this time).

The Market has jumped in the last few months because of the stimulii. TRILLIONS of dollars of debt. The long term rates are started to rise and the short term rates will soon follow. Do I blame this on Trump? Partly. But lets be intellectually honest for once, COVID and the lockdown orders are responsible for most of this debt and associated unemployment.

Word "on the street" is that later this year there will be huge economic devastation to markets due to rise in interests. Invest in commodities is what "the smart money" is advocating now.

In a few months you'll understand my avatar. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Covid is responsible for everything. Period.
Smart investors have already rebalanced their portfolios.
It's the sheep that think they know what they are doing that will get hurt.
Flooding the economy with money has always caused inflation. Large national debt has also always caused inflation as well. Add both together and...
Seriously history always repeats.
So lock in an under 3% mortgage and be prepared, as oil prices are artificially low and will go up quickly once folks start getting back to life, once most have the "new flu" shot. Which btw, looks to be a twice a year thing forever.
Smart investors have already rebalanced their portfolios.
It's the sheep that think they know what they are doing that will get hurt.
Flooding the economy with money has always caused inflation. Large national debt has also always caused inflation as well. Add both together and...
Seriously history always repeats.
So lock in an under 3% mortgage and be prepared, as oil prices are artificially low and will go up quickly once folks start getting back to life, once most have the "new flu" shot. Which btw, looks to be a twice a year thing forever. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The late mortgage problem is going to be a motherfucker - making the 2008 problem look like a molehill. Although I've invested in some metals and commodities, it won't be enough.

The mortgage problem is going to compound the education loan problem.

The social security problem will compound everything.

In the past, we were dealing with ten or hundreds of billions of shortfalls. Now we're dealing with tens of TRILLIONS of shortfalls.

Invest in ink.