Time to go fight the bad guys...again

Seems like just a few months ago that I came back from the desert and dove right into the hobby...Oh wait, that was just a few months ago Well, I've been in and out of the hobby due to time constraints and other obligations and well, some of you know some of you don't but I'm off once again but this time I'll be in much hairier situations so wish me luck and I hope to come back and do another round with some of the lovely ladies on here. I've already tried to make a provider promise that she won't retire until she sees me when I get back, we'll see how that'll go *fingers crossed* Any 'ol ways be good ECCIE I'll miss you crazy people and I'll see you all soon

btw I should be able to check this until noon tomorrow but after that I'm done so gentlemen any questions on how to please the ladies, feel free to ask
A sincere "thank you" for your service! The wonderful ladies will give you lots of good memories while you are overseas. Come back safe my friend!
Id like to say Thank You as well. Please stay safe! Id love to welcome you home by taking u on a trip to the Greek Island Lacy Resort! Feel free to pm if you need some.. um.. motivational material to get you through!!

Seriously, STAY SAFE!!!!
Be safe over there, astroker. Thank you for your service. My son is a Navy pilot and he's on a carrier now heading over there. His squadron will be providing CAS to you guys on the ground. Hope he and his buddies help keep you safe, as well.

God bless!
God Bless You, Astroker. You are appreciated. May you fulfill your mission expertly, and return home soon, and safe.
thank you for all you do for us and be safe
Keep your head low and watch your six astroker. We'll keep the home fires burning for you and ribbons on trees until you get back.
Stay safe and thank you. We look forward to your safe return.
Be safe, and come home soon! Thank you for your service to our nation!
Semper Fi astroker, You are never alone.

God speed.
They keep saying things are winding down, so hope there is at least a little truth to that. Have a safe deployment and a happy return!
Ass down, Head Up! Always Alert!

Death from Above!
One Shot One Kill!
Original Delta!
Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! Nice to see it when I woke up, I will indeed try and be safe and come back home soon. Is it bad that I'm already craving a nice thick steak and garlic mashed potatoes?
First, thank you for serving our country. God's speed for a safe return home when your deployment is complete.
Good luck, Be safe and return home knowing what lacy has in store for you!!