Thanks Everyone!

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post a little farewell here. Some of you know that I've been on a break for a while, but seeing as I do not know if I will be back, I feel I should send a proper farewell out to all of you who were so welcoming!

I just wanted to thank everyone here for being so wonderful to me during my short venture back into this world. Those of you I was fortunate to have spent time with are such great gentleman and I so appreciate the time I spent with you! I was also fortunate to meet some very nice ladies this time around and hope to remain friends.

I hope everyone knows how much I appreciate everything! I will be just doing my normal geeky thing with school and continue with some exciting fitness/nutrition ventures.

Again, thank you everyone!
<3
Jessi
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post a little farewell here. Some of you know that I've been on a break for a while, but seeing as I do not know if I will be back, I feel I should send a proper farewell out to all of you who were so welcoming!

I just wanted to thank everyone here for being so wonderful to me during my short venture back into this world. Those of you I was fortunate to have spent time with are such great gentleman and I so appreciate the time I spent with you! I was also fortunate to meet some very nice ladies this time around and hope to remain friends.

I hope everyone knows how much I appreciate everything! I will be just doing my normal geeky thing with school and continue with some exciting fitness/nutrition ventures.

Again, thank you everyone!
<3
Jessi Originally Posted by JessiTaylor
Sorry we never met Jessi, but I hope you have mucho good Karma in your future
Damn, was just thinking I needed to call you and reconnect!!! Best of luck with everything- you have alot going for you and I know you will be successful in whatever you choose to do.
Damn, was just thinking I needed to call you and reconnect!!! Best of luck with everything- you have alot going for you and I know you will be successful in whatever you choose to do. Originally Posted by Rockstar
I'm sorry our timing didn't work out!!! I even studied up on sports and conversation other than neuro and my other geeky faves!! lol!
As for one who was lucky enough to see you. Good luck in your future activities, I wish nothing but the best for you. Stay safe sweet lady.
Good Luck Jessi! I'm sure you will be a success! It was great to have met you! Rock Chalk!