easy cumming

hey hobbyists,
which one makes you cum easily and quickly?

CG,
RCG,
DOGGIE
MISSIONARY
other positions?

To me,CG or RCG.
for some reason I thought you were referencing e.e. cummings on of my favorite poets. my id though does not allow me to leave I uncapitalized.

oh yeah, cg is the best position for me to cum.
  • Trey
  • 08-11-2013, 12:34 AM
I like em like this
image.jpg
From there lay em on the belly for the surfboard
^I am with Trey.
Miss,Surfboard with a tiny woman and K9 with some ass!
The one where my dick is in a tight pussy. My completion success doesn't really correlate with position. That being said, if I am trying to bust but 2 before the clock runs out I will hammer it home in k9. Works every time.
Depends on the girl. Doggy for some. Spoon for others. But mish is my home run position, especially if the clock is ticking. I just love the intimacy of it.
I like em like this
Attachment 238707
From there lay em on the belly for the surfboard Originally Posted by trey
This right here!!
the more PSE the easier cumming, especially if I am not having sex for a while.

I have once popped only in 5 mins in k9 position with a provider. And I just couldn't hold it. But usually I can control my cum as long as I want.
...But mish is my home run position, especially if the clock is ticking. I just love the intimacy of it. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Ditto, and add a little dirty talk for game/set/match
pov rcg
  • ackvt
  • 08-13-2013, 05:35 PM
^I am with Trey. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Sounds like an invitation Trey... I'd be happy to try that out with Katie myself. And I agree, Doggie gets me, surfboard is great too.
CG! Watching titties in my face is a BIG turn on. And when the girl starts to grind......it's over...
Mish in a tight pussy. that is what really does it for me.
Hitting a 5 team parlay will make me blow my wad all over the place. Needless to say I have serious blue balls right now.