My houston trip july 25th....

Hey houston guys! I am soooooo sorry to everyone! When I arrived in houston i went to work for a night an club that got raided. Unfortunatley I have been locked up sitting out my tickets for the past three weeks! My birthday has passed and I'm just greatful to still be here!! I will keep you all informed of my next visit to houston and this time I will be taking calls for real!! I miss you all and I hope you all are blessed and alright!! Please understand the situation and work with me!!

Dallas, Grand prairie and Arlington:
I am now home and yes I will be starting back work asap!! So please send me a message via email or here or p411 and let me know if you would like a appt. I have to pay my phone bill soon. I am doing incalls and outcalls!!

P.s to everyone I will be start discussing sessions ahead of time and be alot more careful if you all do not mind as someone was so heartless as to pass something on to me. Thank fully though I have gone to the doctor and I am scott free!!!!!!!!!!!! Please guys be safe and have a little more heart as some of us girls working take this more serious and as discreet as we can! We just don't think you guys are a quick fuck!! Seriously I take the time to actually talk and make sure I take care of you guys so I would expect the same!!! Thank you to all of my wonderful clients and wonderful regulars and let's get back to having some clean hearty fun!!!!
I miss you all and can't wait to get back to work!!!
See you guys soon!!

Lola!!!
(;
That is super shitty! I am glad you are ok. Happy birthday!

I always wonder what happens to your personal belongings when your time is up in a hotel. I don't even know my mom's phone number!

As far as the cooties go I don't think it is heartless. I think the doofus didn't know they had anything. It is our jobs as providers to make sure we are totally safe and not endangering anyone. BUT, two people playing not safe keeps that open and whatever happens happens with no ramifications to either party--fair game.
Sorry bout ur experience. Hope u fare better. U live and learn. Hopefully that someone whether hobbyist or not also did the same and is now clean.
Research, Research, Research.

Old Dingus
Didn't you tell all Houston to fuck off a few months ago?
AHH GET OVER YOURSELFS (Yourselves,) I GOT ALOT (a lot)OF APPOINMENTS LINED UP, ALL MY REGULARS ARE SATISFIED FIRST, SO, OH WELL. AND(don't start a sentence with "and") I DO NOT APPRECIATE MY NUMBER ON HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT TAKEN DOWN.. I WILL BE REPORTING THAT. THANKS! LOL
Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
I got (have) a job (some kind of punctuation - period or comma, your choice) lol I don't do this for a living like some of you idiots, so a roof will always be over my head, and food in my stomach. I sleep like a queen. And (see above note) I also model, so you people really aren't offending or harming me in any way haahaaaa!!!!(Did you really make two long "ha's" like the way you spelled it? Just sounds odd.)
Got ("have" or better yet, "I have") my own everything.. In school to ("too,") so get over yourselves!!
Three weeks on tickets. You went to that Brooke Wilde school of driving didn't you. Speaking of.... Did you see Brooke while you were in there?
AHH GET OVER YOURSELFS (Yourselves,) I GOT ALOT (a lot)OF APPOINMENTS LINED UP, ALL MY REGULARS ARE SATISFIED FIRST, SO, OH WELL. AND(don't start a sentence with "and") I DO NOT APPRECIATE MY NUMBER ON HERE AND WOULD LIKE IT TAKEN DOWN.. I WILL BE REPORTING THAT. THANKS! LOL
I got (have) a job (some kind of punctuation - period or comma, your choice) lol I don't do this for a living like some of you idiots, so a roof will always be over my head, and food in my stomach. I sleep like a queen. And (see above note) I also model, so you people really aren't offending or harming me in any way haahaaaa!!!!(Did you really make two long "ha's" like the way you spelled it? Just sounds odd.)
Got ("have" or better yet, "I have") my own everything.. In school to ("too,") so get over yourselves!! Originally Posted by hardnfast

Ha ha!!!!! That wasnt too long ago....
Gotta love it when a hooktard has a meltdown! Makes for good entertainment!
Sweet summer rain.......this threAD is overflowing with win
she was just showing you guys some love.
  • TheDr
  • 08-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Got ("have" or better yet, "I have") my own everything.. In school to ("too,") so get over yourselves!! Originally Posted by hardnfast
Damn dude! You busted her big time. Nice... Hilarious corrections to her obvious DISD English Grammar teachings. Interesting how she told us all to f**k off and now she 'has to pay her phone bill' so she's back at her part time job ('cause you know she models don't forget). Classic!

And good point about that Brooke Wilde driving school. Three weeks is a long time for freakin' tix.
Hey Lola - Has your room service arrived yet?

Signed,

Stood-up dude sitting in the parking lot at LaQuinta on US290....

(Does LaQuinta even have a restaurant?)
I wasn't in jail for "open warrants" .... my charges were increased for being a habitual offender.
Heh