I'm out !!!

Yep the rude people have run me off!! Evil wins in this case , not fair but I'm not thick enough skinned as they say, I never delt with mean people like this in my life!! Who does this?????
Seriosly I've never come across people like this ever In my life!!!
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo
Sandy
Girl.. really? Don't let mean people run you off ... if everyone leaves every time someone says something mean.. all the nice people will be gone and the asses will take over!!!

Besides, we need assholes in our lives to remind us of how sweet we truly are... LOL

Seriously though, please don't go away.. I am new and you have been nice to me and I will be lonely without you.. (i learned the guilt trips from my mom..did it work?)
Yep the rude people have run me off!! Evil wins in this case , not fair but I'm not thick enough skinned as they say, I never delt with mean people like this in my life!! Who does this?????
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo
Sandy Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

But...this summer...

Please reconsider.
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo
That's got to be the break-up talkin'....
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Give your self a break but don't go because of others. Keep your chin up girl
Bye-bye and good luck.
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo

Don't let them (us) run you off...... sometimes the "heat of the moment" gets the best of us all...... I know it did me...... I am sorry if my comments upset you further and that they no doubt added fuel to the fire....... you should stay and keep up the happy moral you do day in and day out...... Your upbeat attitude and cheerful disposition is what the National forums should be about....... don't let some very ill placed hijacks change that about you.......

My deepest appologies to all for my part in perpetuating that hijack in your thread............ I am putting myself into timeout from posting for a while........

JaD
JaD: I am putting myself into timeout from posting for a while........
Let me know how that works out for you. Man ever since I put hiatus under my avatar it's like my post count just kept gettin' higher lol.
Sweet N Little please don't go some of these other wenches are kind of annoying sometimes, but you are mostly sweet. Your threADs are cute or interesting and you are funny more often than not. We can't ask anymore than that really, sure I'd like you to work on Chica Chaser a little bit and get him to lighten up being so mean to the sweet innocent boys and fun loving girls from Texas that are destroying National Coed. But other than that you are fine and we would honestly miss you.

Note to Charles, yes that tense change was the voices in my head again, they like Sweet N Little too.
You have a PM at P411.
Bye...

P.S.- Over/under till the obligatory "I didn't mean what I said, I'm not going to let mean people run me off" post is 4.5 hours.
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo
You better not leave me here. Just ignore the shitstarters and they'll leave you alone. Works for me
SnL just don't engage yourself in petty stuff.Be a bigger person and I know you are.
When I took shit at work years ago.Sometimes I'd be in tears because people were asses.My consulation was once I got home it was all gone and I had a beautiful home and family that loved me to come home too.
Stay strong.
you can't leave us....don't let them win...you have to many friends here...
So anyway I'm out!
Xoxo
please stay. we need more people like you and less like them. you don`t want to give into that game? right? i am here as well.. and i want you to stay.