URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I45/Richey
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, K9, Mish, BBBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black, short, curly weave
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall (5'9" or 5'10") slim figure, cute face, "C" or possibly "D" cups, no kids so no mommy damage. A body built for pleasing a man.

[image violation, pic removed - GM]

Recommendation: Yes
Nice review - and a nice story - congrats to you
Thanks for your comments! She's probably not for everyone, but she sure hit the spot for me.
Wow, good for you!
Congrats from one old guy to another. What was the donation?
Why is he showing as Banned?
1 + 1 ... you can do the math
  • pxmcc
  • 01-18-2020, 01:27 AM
dammit OP. fucking rules. gotta be g-rated pics now..

btw, i've been studying her ass for days. thank you sir for toftt.

OP took one for the muthafuckin team, twice. where is the justive? he comes on here to hook up his brothers with this review. what does he get for his efforts paying it forward? motherfucking banned. smdh.

TW this is the only forum i will post in til the troll problem is fixed. dont be starting shit about "you said 6 months off. can't help yourself.." i already said i gotta write a doubles review for 2 of my utrs who are fixin to join the community. one's a stallion (amazon) and the other is an earth mother goddess. they are getting more than ready to fuck all you horny bastards if ur ready to pony up their (reasonable) donations. both greek friendly. and yes, you're welcome.
Well, I'm back after my week ban for an "image violation" and the image I posted was straight from her ad and it was no more risque than what you'd see in Cosmopolitan these days. I even took pains to blur the "hint" of areola she was showing. But it is what it is, and I'm really sorry to see the way ECCIE is headed.

I just posted a review of another really hot lady, but it won't appear here unfortunately, as I'm not sure anymore what can and can't be said and shown.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2020, 12:26 AM
Well, I'm back after my week ban for an "image violation" and the image I posted was straight from her ad and it was no more risque than what you'd see in Cosmopolitan these days. I even took pains to blur the "hint" of areola she was showing. But it is what it is, and I'm really sorry to see the way ECCIE is headed.

I just posted a review of another really hot lady, but it won't appear here unfortunately, as I'm not sure anymore what can and can't be said and shown. Originally Posted by Oldrogue
good to see you back Oldrogue. the strictest mod is probably Ike so if you get your pics cleared with him before you post em you should be gtg. no nudity at all i think is the new standard.