RazorBACK Game! T I C K E T S!! Needed!!! Thanx!!

If Anyone Has 2 or 4 Tickets For Sale To The Game This Weekend, Let Me Know!! ty!
  • IIIII
  • 09-20-2010, 04:57 PM
For the Bama game? Goodluck, you'll need it!
If Anyone Has 2 or 4 Tickets For Sale To The Game This Weekend, Let Me Know!! ty! Originally Posted by MissDreams
I'd sell my soul to the devil (or do any number of despicable, trashy things )
for tickets to the Razorbacks/LSU game, need 4 as well. I'd settle for 3. Or 2. Whatever!

I'm not real hopeful. Good luck, Miss Dreams!

I did make it to War Memorial to watch the Razorbacks/Louisiana Monroe game. It was a lot of fun to call the Hogs in person!

AND THE CRAZIEST THING HAPPENED AT THE GAME...I ran into the Girl Nexxxt Door! She looked so darn cute in her Hogs getup, I just had to take her picture and share it with you guys!

I even asked her if she would consider doing doubles with me. She said she'd think about it.

LoL, Guess I Should Make It Clear... I Am Trying To BUY The Tickets... No Trade, Just Cash!

If Someones Finds Me These, I'll Be Oh So HAPPY!

Miss. Dreams
  • IIIII
  • 09-20-2010, 08:39 PM
You should probably check here. I've ordered from them before and had great service. They can FedEx them to you overnight.

http://www.bubbasgottickets.com/spor...ts/1278765-823
You should probably check here. I've ordered from them before and had great service. They can FedEx them to you overnight.

http://www.bubbasgottickets.com/spor...ts/1278765-823 Originally Posted by IIIII
Thanks! Lets Hope I Have Good Luck! lol
No Wait... The Game Is Sold Out! So That Site Wont Help, So I Need Someone NICE Who Wants To Sale 2 Tickets To Get At Me, If 4 That's Even Better... Please Let Me Know ASAP!
You can buy tickets from that site or stubhub.com. They are people reselling them for a profit. You aren't going to find any at face value. The cheapest on stubhub are a little less than 2x face value.
THANKS, Hogfan!
I'd be willing to bet you could walk up get a couple tickets before kickoff for 100/each.

Wait till midway thru 1st quarter, then you could name YOUR price.

I went to Ark vs. Bama back in 1996 at War Memorial, hard sellout, got in for $10.

Remember, event tickets are very perishable items.
I'd be willing to bet you could walk up get a couple tickets before kickoff for 100/each.

Wait till midway thru 1st quarter, then you could name YOUR price.

I went to Ark vs. Bama back in 1996 at War Memorial, hard sellout, got in for $10.

Remember, event tickets are very perishable items. Originally Posted by Lang Sicherung
This, last year went to the Red River Shoot out (UT vs. OU) 5 minutes after kick off paid 25 dollars for tickets that were selling on E-bay that week for 500 a piece.
Go Razorbacks! Beat the Tide!

Huck
Give me a shout out if you want tix to any razorback game!!!!!!