I am now a FULL Gfe Provider :)

Hi there... I just decided to be a FULL Gfe provider and to do bbbj's now instead of cbj's.... Just an FYI
You meant a full Gfe ? That's great I'm ready for you.
So now we can enjoy dfk,bbbj,daty,dato?...
Pass!!!!!
.????
I am a full BFE Hobbyist....
I am a full BFE Hobbyist.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I can vouch for that

Yes you are !
  • ztonk
  • 06-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Moving from Requests and ISOs to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I wanna see Tyra...
I can vouch for that

Yes you are ! Originally Posted by Annika
your so sweet!
Question for Mods - if this is cool in Coed, is it okay to post about GB groups or post about forming a group for GB events with particular providers? Been wanting to post but not 100% on whether it's cool or not - don't wanna break any rules!
  • ztonk
  • 06-05-2014, 10:29 PM
is it okay to post about GB groups or post about forming a group for GB events with particular providers? Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
I can't really give you an answer without seeing the content you want to post.

Any discussion within the forum guidelines is fine. Discussing forming a group would be fine. Asking people who would be interested in such an activity is fine. Stating that you are hosting one next Tuesday and it'll cost each attendee $300 makes it an ad, which would not be allowed. (However, a guy could post that, and it would be ok, since guys can't post ads...) Remember: the mods don't make the rules, we just enforce them.

Feel free to PM me with your proposed text and I can give you a definitive answer.

ztonk
AustinModStaff