Favorite Drama Queens,

I love me entertainments.
I love me entertainments. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
This thread= booooo! (Just kidding)
Hmmm..lets see...Cris Jenner...BUT she's not a provider
Hmmm..lets see...Cris Jenner...BUT she's not a provider Originally Posted by Fararri
Her daughters are.
I like the one at Valwood Pkwy and Denton Dr.

Oh wait, I thought you said Dairy Queen...
Tony, that one's SOOOOO slow...
Don't get me started...
  • L.A.
  • 03-23-2013, 10:06 AM
favorite drama queens=oxymoron
Hmmm..lets see...Cris Jenner...BUT she's not a provider Originally Posted by Fararri
I don't know who's the biggest drama queen....

but I just can't resist replying to your post mademoiselle fararri...

I'm in love with your avatar.... I'm a sucker when I see what the hands of God are capable of creating.... sigh...

Plus, you keep delaying your Dallas trip ... if I wound up in an emergency room with an anxiety attack... I will tell the dr that it is because I'm being teased with no mercy...

sorry for hijaking the post, OP
There's not enough bandwidth to list them..You want alphabeitcal order or list by who was the drama queen of the year every year or maybe Drama Queen of the month? Drama in the threads or in chat?
I love me entertainments. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
My sisters in law.

Oh you meant providers?
boardman is a drama queen. He has been reviewed, too.
There's not enough bandwidth to list them..You want alphabeitcal order or list by who was the drama queen of the year every year or maybe Drama Queen of the month? Drama in the threads or in chat? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
List them backwards alphabetically
Best way to flush out a Drama Queen~~Just mention the name Tara E.. and watch below:: Drama starting in 3...2...1
Best way to flush out a Drama Queen~~Just mention the name Tara E.. and watch below:: Drama starting in 3...2...1 Originally Posted by Crimson32
Does that mean you got a favorite drama queen?

OK, I'm not to accuse anybody of being a drama queen. However, I recognize that some providers carry a reputation for drama. And Tara Evans is prequently accused of it.

Without judging if Tara is drama prone or not, there are two things VERY different between Tara and the others accused of Drama:

1-Tara is HOT, HOT , HOT.
2-I'm very attracted to her, which is not the case with the others.

(note to self - gotta take the plunge and be tested by Tara Evans, but she might find me inadequate)
+1 !!

Does that mean you got a favorite drama queen?

OK, I'm not to accuse anybody of being a drama queen. However, I recognize that some providers carry a reputation for drama. And Tara Evans is prequently accused of it.

Without judging if Tara is drama prone or not, there are two things VERY different between Tara and the others accused of Drama:

1-Tara is HOT, HOT , HOT.
2-I'm very attracted to her, which is not the case with the others.

(note to self - gotta take the plunge and be tested by Tara Evans, but she might find me inadequate) Originally Posted by luiz7667