how long after appointment till your horny again

like most guys the main reasons to book an appointment is to bang a woman that you have on your list or to satisfy an immediate sexual urge. while depending how well you clicked with provider and how the appointment went you have probably scratched your itch how long is it till your horny again. to me it depends on how things went. if it was a great but short appointment [ie half hour] just reliving the 30 minutes in my mind might land me with a throbbing hard on during the ride home. recently a local provider was kind enough to call and thank me during the ride home and just the sound of her voice had me reliving the tremendous cim i had experienced 20 minutes earlier. conversly if the appointment is a disappointment and i feel like i wasted time and money i may not get the urge to see another provider for quite some time. what do you guys think
  • hd
  • 10-29-2010, 08:22 AM
After the times I've not been able to finish, I'll get home and pound one out with ease, but if I am successful during the session, I'm usually good til the next day. But damn, there are a few hot ladies that no sooner I'm home, I ready again.
Guess that says you just never know! Your reaction to each encounter is different.
Used to be within in the hour. But now that I'm over 50, I'd say it takes about an hour an a half to two hours. (Unless I get home and go to sleep first. Then it's the next day.)
I agree it's the hotness factor. If the session was hot then I ususally want it again right away. If it was a dissapointment then all I can think about is the waste of time and money
bout 15 minutes, give or take
sadly im too poor to hobby very often so have to savor the memory for quite some time

39 going on 17. absolutely incorrigible

'All men are sex addicts, the problem is we don't all have a reliable dealer' -some standup comic I saw awhile back whos name I don't recall
My sessions with providers tend to satisfy me, so it may be a few days before I feel like doing it again. What usually gets me back in the mood is actually writing a review as I re-live the date.