User ID: -
Date: 4/12/2022
Name: Amber
Phone: 518-289-0693
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Andy Rooney could not have said it better! Decent neighborhood, easy parkin.
Activities: BBBJ, LFK (very light!), played with clit, Mish, CG
Hair Length and Color: Dark, she put it up but maybe shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny, barely over 5 ft? 110 lbs maybe? Nice little boobs, responsive nips and a perfect spinner tight ass. Great little body
Recommendation: Yes
She’s really one of the best ever.
I'm seeing her when I'm in town next weekend come Hell or high water. lol I thought about doing outcall, but if her neighborhood isn't that bad, I could go over. I do feel more comfortable in my own hotel room, though. I shall see.
See is next on my list......sadly that wont be for a week+..........used up all my flowers yesterday
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Andy Rooney could not have said it better! Decent neighborhood, easy parkin. Originally Posted by Tango60
Was her incall off Northern Blvd in Albany? See her posts now from the last 1-2 weeks saying she's in Schenectady and only doing outcall or car dates which is a no-go for me. Disappointed because it seemed she had a decent incall in Albany for a while but something must have changed really recently.
I am going to try and see her this week.
Was it easy to set up visit?
Her apartment is getting remodeled since they were doing her whole complex, now she's been in a hotel while they do that
She told me the other day she's currently in Latham and her apartment will be done in another 3-4 weeks she thinks
She told me the other day she's currently in Latham and her apartment will be done in another 3-4 weeks she thinks Originally Posted by Johnh2987
Told me last night she was in Schenectady. I was trying to get her to visit but no go. Her pics are great
Is this Amber different from Amber Mae (St Rose area)???? here we go again Scarlet, UTR Scarlet, Scarlet in......... wish this whores would find one name and stay with it! LOL
Yea def different
I know she's got friends in Schenectady but her hotel that she's staying in is in Latham. I just talked to her yesterday to confirm. Her apartment is in a fairly nice area and I'm looking forward to when the remodel is done because that place is very close to me