"Ich bin ein" a jelly doughnut

shoulda checked Waco Kid's football blog, then you'd know who was gonna win

Final

• (2) LSU
    Tigers

• (3) Alabama
    Crimson Tide

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good call. I thought Bama might pull it off when they closed to within 5 midway through the 4th quarter.

Bama gave up 559 yards on defense. Definitely not the Bama defense we have seen in recent years.
While the thread is totally derailed to LSU vs Alabama, Just a note to the OP and not trying to be a grammar "NAZI", lol, but it's cute how you botched both the syntax and basic reference of the OP title to what you were trying to portray.
I will take the constructive criticism. But what do you think I was trying to portray? Maybe we could have taken it to Krispy Kreme or Bavarian Cream Strudels?

Shall we take this to the Steelers looking like clowns against a meager Rams?
the trump wall is not the same thing as the berlin wall. for one thing, the berlin wall kept east germans from entering west berlin. the berlin wall surrounded west berlin.

no such division exists in U.S. the trump wall is an anti-illegal immigration defense. its meant to keep unwanted people out of USA!

Here's the stupid poorly written letter (don't they have germans who know how to line the letter up properly?????) it is apparently written in ink.

I understand it was refused. can anyone confirm?
I will take the constructive criticism. But what do you think I was trying to portray? Maybe we could have taken it to Krispy Kreme or Bavarian Cream Strudels?

Shall we take this to the Steelers looking like clowns against a meager Rams? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Ah, the Steelers won. You look the fool........again!!!!!!!

BTW, the best Ram is a kid from Pittsburgh, Aaron Donald. He played a good game. The rest of the Rams not so much. Run along son.
The Berlin Wall worked because East German guards shot anyone who ventured into no man’s land. Trumps wall won’t work because anybody can cut through it with a K-Tel Ginsu Knife as seen on TV.
The Berlin Wall worked because East German guards shot anyone who ventured into no man’s land. Trumps wall won’t work because anybody can cut through it with a K-Tel Ginsu Knife as seen on TV. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

so Yssup Rider, you agree that Trump should electrify the fence and post armed US troops every 200 yards with shoot to kill orders! got it!

BAHHAHHAAA

u ain't foolin'' anyone u fake hoser titfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCguKgL0Xtg

FUCKING EMBARRASSING!
Reagan was a real American leader at a time the world needed America to be strong. Germany and Europe is thankful.

Why wouldn’t Trump and his minister care? Oh. Putin. Never mind. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
They were just as hateful towards Reagan back then as they are toward Trump now.

I lived through it and it is one of the reasons I hate DPST's.
And why should anyone care what these blowhards have to say? Originally Posted by bambino
And the plot thickens as to why we should care about this.

It was brought to us by "Die Offene Gesellschaft" or translated "The Open Society".

And guess what.

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

George Soros is the founder and chair of the Open Society Foundations. He has given away more than $32 billion of his personal fortune to fund the Open Society Foundations’ work around the world.
And if you check their page for this little stunt they have a whopping 3353 people who signed the letter for it.

https://thewallagainstwalls.com/

(and I'm sure me pointing out that page will get a few more suckers to sign)

They were just as hateful towards Reagan back then as they are toward Trump now.

I lived through it and it is one of the reasons I hate DPST's. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ze Germans?
so Yssup Rider, you agree that Trump should electrify the fence and post armed US troops every 200 yards with shoot to kill orders! got it!

BAHHAHHAAA

u ain't foolin'' anyone u fake hoser titfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCguKgL0Xtg

FUCKING EMBARRASSING! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I merely stated why one wall worked and the other can’t. The world is connected; there’s no avoiding that reality. The US under the Evil Emperor is disconnecting. You want to keep people out, then you’ll need more than a wall’s what I’m saying. You just can’t understand because you’ve got Trump’s finger up your arse,.

What a poopy pants you are. Last time I’ll tell you I am not Yssup, assup or anyone YOU want me to be. Keep chirping, Sally, you only make yourself look more stupid, even than the defend who giggle at your fake news.

But that’s some quality Canadian TV, there, I can tell you. Keep using the google. Maybe you will find out that you’re really as GD stupid as everybody says yous are.

Maybe you should let that one marinate!
Yup Bambino said it "WHO CARES'
Yup Bambino said it "WHO CARES' Originally Posted by rexdutchman
But as I pointed out, you gotta be concerned with Soros's influence, especially worldwide.

There are flunkies everywhere getting sucked in by his influence and they don't even realize it.
But as I pointed out, you gotta be concerned with Soros's influence, especially worldwide.

There are flunkies everywhere getting sucked in by his influence and they don't even realize it. Originally Posted by eccielover
He’s 90yrs old. Fuck him.