Regrets ?

I'm pretty sure at the end of life this is what happens.

It's not so much the things we did that we regret

It's the things we wish we had done and didn't do.
Many people also find that life is too short to have any sort of regrets.
Many people also find that life is too short to have any sort of regrets. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
So if you can get a gal to smile, absolutely try to get her to smile again.

It's the things we wish we had done and didn't do. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Life is to Short to be Small !
I've had a few
Recently lost someone I was with for 16 years. She said no regrets. I hope so. I feel some but they are fading as time marches on.

It's the things we wish we had done and didn't do. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief

We all have regrets, we all have sadness in our lives.
If we don't we haven't lived, and we haven't loved.

I have lost close friends, many in Nam.
I have seen too many people die, some quickly and some not.
I have quit two professions, and changed to another I love.
I have lost my parents, two wives and one granddaughter.
I have had to reject one family member because life is better without him.
Your true family is the ones that you love, related to you or not.
I have gathered many friends, and many friends in my work.
I have rejected business because to obtain it i waould be working with jerks.

Love the people you are with. Share your wealth with those you love.
Life is about love, and learning.
Gaining knowledge is more important than pleasure.
Pleasure fades, knowledge stays.
It is never about money. Money is only a tool we use to live our lives, and to share with others.
I have an ex girlfriend i regret breaking up with. Last time i saw her, i went to her house and she was getting out of the shower and could of got a wet taco.
If i had a direct way of getting in touch with her, i would have a stack of money and have a friendly convo with her. I can contact her family but they dont like me and i treated her poorly in the past. Frankly, i thought i could do a whole lot better then her and her parents though i could get someone better then her. Yea, she was a train wreck
Yea, she was a train wreck Originally Posted by new2thescene

sounds like my type

least all the gurls Ive been in a relationship with
sounds like my type

least all the gurls Ive been in a relationship with Originally Posted by timmystool
There is alot more to my story but. She wanted someone to support her - she could not cook and had no interest in learning - terrible in bed. I was a cheap charlie but later on i offered to over her bills her for better sex. We were kinda friends at first though. In was alot more classy then that but that was the jist. Her dad made it clear one day that she had no clue what to do in bed or something like that.She was a starfish and i never got a bj in all the time we dated This chick had mental problems as well.
But.... i will always see her as that girl i met so many years ago
Well Said JR... seems we share many of the same values and life experiences...and more importantly... the same attitude about what it all means.
Her dad made it clear one day that she had no clue what to do in bed or something like that. Originally Posted by new2thescene
What ?????
What ????? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I'm going to make my regret list within a week.

My ex was seeing some other guy that i kinda knew about and he wanted to do stuff that was above what she could handle . She told her mom and mom told daddy. Her parents wanted to make it clear to me that she was limited on things she could do and i needed to accept her for herself. I get a feeling that they got married or whatnot
Life is too short for regrets. I want to travel the world and meet as many new people as possible.
I totally regret several things I haven't/didn't do much more than the things I have done