KC Angel

I am curious about a person who calls herself Angel. Has anybody visited her or knows her. It seems she advertises everywhere but here. Any Reviews?
It would be helpful if you could post links to at least one of her ads. I'm sure there are hundreds of women in KC named Angel, who'd like to be your wife for an hour.
Hello, I'm AngeL 5'8 150lbs Upscale Mature Sexy White Woman Brown hair,hazel eyes..If your seeking an unrushed, relaxing session then look no further. I like to meet men who hold respect for women in the highest regard.
I'm a perfectionist who loves to please so I am perfect for a gentleman who desires to be pampered with genuine affection. I'm advenetrous, flirty, reliable and discreet 100% Independent . I have a fun and positive outlook on life and want to establish a long lasting friendship of trust and intimacy..You will find my wholesome appearance refreshing as there is nothing about me that is harsh, processed or contrived.
My "specialty" is delivering an unforgetable session making sure you are 100% satisfied with me so you will call me again I take pride in delivering a truly amazing session. I'm selective of my clients prefering those who are mature, generous, gentlemen..I Prefer The Traveling Business Men Google my phone number to see I'm 100% REAL
Call Me 816-507-2926 Can't wait to meet you
K.C.#1 AngeL XOXO'S

YES I’m a GFE AngeL xoxo’s
Lots of reviews going back over 6 years. Search for her phone # here.

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=22926
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=2469
....It seems she advertises everywhere but here.... Originally Posted by SpunkyChunky
There's a lot of valid providers that do not advertise on ECCIE.
Angel has been around for over a decade.
Angel has been around for awhile with decent reviews. She is, though, outcall only. I was actually interested in seeing her a few months ago, so made arrangements to see her one morning. I got a hotel room the night before, so we could see each other the next morning before checkout. She texted me in the middle of the night, saying that Aunt Flo had made an appearance and had to cancel. No offers of making up a session, no reach out afterwards to ask if I wanted to reschedule, etc.

I may try again someday, but not going out of my way right now. If you have the flexible means for an outcall, she’d probably be a lot of fun. Since I don’t have that flexibility, I won’t take that chance again anytime soon. Enjoy!
Thank you.