does this make me crazy?

I was cruising on BP the other night and had to stop in my tracks. I am very bi, but don't really play with the ladies much since I cancelled my last chick's contract. Us ladies are so complex I haven't even tried to take the time to go out and meet other women. For me, the desire to be with a woman , in the absence of a man, is sporadic at best. Besides, I've been having so much fun with the fellas lately, I really can't complain.

Anyhow, I saw a posting of one of the new girls from out of town and said "dayum". She was sexy as hell to me. I'm actually debating on whether to call her or not to set up a session! I'm not interested in going out or getting to know her, just wanna play. Am I freaking crazy? Is it possible to be a provider and a hobbyist, or am I am I trippin for considering this? It would be a nice bday present to myself...
It sounds very sane to me. I am just surprised that an attractive lady would ever pay for a session of any type.........Bill
Well Ms. Daphne....
I say, I have been tricking, for years.
So why stop now.
Oh, and as far as paying.
Nothing is life is free.
And You get, what you pay for.

XOXO
Well I have had some very attractive men come see me for a session... don't think that looks have anything to do with it. What do you super sexy bastards think? Lol.. and yes soulman, you too!
Stick to girls on this site with good reps. You don't want to get f'ed by backpage like a lot of gents on this board have. Not to say everybody on backpage is bad, but most on here are good.
I know quite a few providers who see other ladies p4p. It's more common than you think.
Daphne, go for it and have some fun..........and if you need a 3rd, I'm only a phone call away..............LOL

Happy Birthday!!!
Daphne, go for it and have some fun..........and if you need a 3rd, I'm only a phone call away..............LOL

Happy Birthday!!! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
......said the fly to the spider.
What is wrong bp, its legit girls there.....anyway

Oh trust i want to play with the ladies to....I have a list, but so far their attitudes are just not right. What happen to being good-looking and humble. Houston does have some fine looking women down there....i can't wait to visit there
Well I have had some very attractive men come see me for a session... don't think that looks have anything to do with it. What do you super sexy bastards think? Lol.. and yes soulman, you too! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
My friend SoulManMike...getting big props!! Congratulations Bro!!

Anyway "Luxury D"...Go for it. I think most of us are here for "relations" without the attachment.

Taking one for the team?
You're not crazy, but I hope you'll share your find with the rest of us.
Uh...if she pays to see someone ...can she write a review? If so...would someone Pulease show her how to post pics...
You're not crazy, but I hope you'll share your find with the rest of us. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Lol..am I allowed to post a review? I'll show a receipt!
Stick to girls on this site with good reps. You don't want to get f'ed by backpage like a lot of gents on this board have. Not to say everybody on backpage is bad, but most on here are good. Originally Posted by thirtyfour
Aww.. that's too bad. I post on BP but not here, and I know I'm a beast under the sheets! If I toftt, I'll be pissed, but so be it, hell I'm a team player... I think I got a winner with this one though. And Lisa you are so right, it is hard to find women that are both beautiful to look at, but not self absorbed and humble enough to be around for an extended period of time. That's why I'ma give it a go for an hour at a time!