I'll do whatever it takes to get your photo business!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. but in your case, ladies, it could be worth thousands of dollars. A great picture WILL attract more business, and more business means more $$$$... Let's face it.. it's all about advertising. Would you look twice at a product that looked bad in it's advertising?? Your photos are what set you apart and make people pick up the phone and call.. it's that simple.

I have been published in Playboy, Maxim, and Top Floor Magazine.. and I have years of experience shooting providers, so I know WHAT you need and what will sell you.

Think you can't afford me???... Try again.. I want your business, plain and simple. Browse my portfolio, and if you like my work, write me and let's find a photo package that will work within your budget. I promise I will find something that will work...... with ANY budget! And I treat every client like the awesome, sexy, businesswoman that you are!

I'm discrete, STRICTLY professional, and know this business. You can view my work at:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies

and write me at: tom@photofantasies.net

Let's shoot, and let's get your business rockin' in 2011...
A sample of my work...

He is GREAT ladies!!!! He has props and will listen to what you want ...Very Affordable!!!
See you again next month Tom
Thank you Safire.. you are as sweet as you are HOT!!! Thanks for the endorsement... I will see you in January for another great shoot!!
Ladies, you will LOVE working with Tom. He has been my photographer for years. Cant wait to do another shoot soon! Love ya Tom!!
Thank you Ivy.. your the best... and you know I love shooting with you..

tom
a couple more from photofantasies...

I feel famous...lol...Kelly TnT and I will be scheduling a shoot with you soon...when will you be back from Florida?
Wow! Great pics.
Nice work
I still have lot's of openings the last 2 weeks in January... start your new year with some hot new pics!!
The photo of the first girl by the fireplace is stunning! Great work!
  • Leta
  • 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Your work is amazing! I wish I was in Texas. Very beautiful.

Leta