ISO safe, reliable agency

I have been independent for some time now and I would really like to tour. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an agency with reliable screening practices and who takes care of their girls. You can PM me if necessary.

Thank you for your help.
Mandy
I have no personal experience with them, and don't know anything about how they screen, but I've heard good things about Apres Vous: http://www.apresvous.com

However, if you're already doing your own screening, scheduling, and advertising, why not tour as an indie?
I agree with Mandy. I tour and am independent. I do ALL my own screening, emails, bookings etc.
Think very carefully before putting your safety in the hands of others just because they have a pretty, professional and classy website.
I'm sure there are good agencies but you will never really know if your appts are really screened until its too late.
Take care
I meant, I agree with Carrie.
Because I am totally unorganized...lol...I am horrible at managing my business
I love Apres Vous. Their service as well as their reference checks and response time, are amazing. Agencies are good to start with, but indy is always better if you can afford the time it takes to do the leg work. I simply don't bother responding to any mail that does not include refs or some indication that the gent is willing to provide additional info. Saved me a hell of a lot of time and stress just ignoring those who can't freaking read!
I hate screening as well and sometimes get so overwhelmed but don't 4get you screening you learn the guy or feel if he is someone you do not want to see , A agency may get you a newbie or may not screen as good as you would yourself .
Agencies don't really care about you. They care about profit first and foremost. I know that is a generalized statement, but for the most part, it's true. Good, sincere agencies are very rare and hard to come by. I think you are putting yourself more at risk by going the agency route. Ask yourself, who cares the most about you? YOU! Agencies are going to let mostly any Tom, Dick and Harry meet you because their priority is profit, not YOU. Good luck, and try to stay independent.
I've dealt with Renee and the staff of Apres Vous for a couple of years and found them to be very professional.

Make sure if you decide to go the agency route you know exactly what they are bringing to the table. Every agency has their own way of doing things and you need to know if they will be bringing in clients for you and what take for their end. You also need to know if they provide a location for you or if you're on your own there.

I feel like you need to "screen" an agency before you get on board with them. Ask for references from other ladies who have used their service and see what they have to say. Check on message boards, like you are now, and see if they have a good rep with the gents. You always have to do your homework.

Good luck and stay safe!