Fort Worth solicitation arrests

Someone on a Reddit sub was asking if anyone had heard about a sting in some apartments near North East Mall that supposedly nabbed "has to be nearly 50 people in a matter of 2 days (6/10 - 6/11)."

Daily booking reports for the Tarrant County Jail from June 8-15 show five people booked for solicitation of prostitution on June 8, 10 on June 12, nine on June 14 and one on June 15. I didn't try to search arrest reports to determine locations of the arrests. I'm no statistician but the number of zero-arrest days in a period that includes 19 pops over two days suggests something may have been going on.
Someone on a Reddit sub was asking if anyone had heard about a sting in some apartments near North East Mall that supposedly nabbed "has to be nearly 50 people in a matter of 2 days (6/10 - 6/11)."

Daily booking reports for the Tarrant County Jail from June 8-15 show five people booked for solicitation of prostitution on June 8, 10 on June 12, nine on June 14 and one on June 15. I didn't try to search arrest reports to determine locations of the arrests. I'm no statistician but the number of zero-arrest days in a period that includes 19 pops over two days suggests something may have been going on. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
My “SO” told me of a news article she was reading yesterday that stated that there was a sting in Denton that resulted in 50 arrests, to include a local Fire Department Chief. I didn’t ask any questions so as not to raise any suspicions on her part.
That was Denton County, where the Highland Village fire chief was arrested. He was suspended and has resigned. The Reddit poster specifically said apartments near North East Mall.
My “SO” told me of a news article she was reading yesterday that stated that there was a sting in Denton that resulted in 50 arrests, to include a local Fire Department Chief. I didn’t ask any questions so as not to raise any suspicions on her part. Originally Posted by whodafuckcares
It was 19, and the sting was run by Lewisville. Lots of news stories on it, but nothing mentioned of the operations other than the Highland Village fire chief getting caught up in it.

Lance, I checked APD’s inmate listing for 6/11-15, and there were very few men booked for solicitation. In fact, lighter than normal based on my infrequent checks for activity. No news stories, either, outside the Lewisville operation on 6/13, that I’ve seen in the local news.
Correction to the above: it was 14 arrests.
Is this just lack of guys doing their research before reaching out to a provider? I'd imagine I'd make that mistake if I was still a heavy drinker.
What Reddit subforum did you find this info?

As far as this sting operation goes, something seems quite odd. This operation took place in Lewisville and half the guys arrested were from Lewisville which seems a little too high. If they did the normal posting a fake online ad and luring in Johns, they'd be catching guys from all over DFW and would be lucky to catch even 1 guy from Lewisville considering its population size.

This was maybe a sting using Street Walkers by Lewsiville PD which is dumb since that city doesn't even have a street walker problem.
What Reddit subforum did you find this info? Originally Posted by hustle4433

r/FortWorth

So far, just about everything discussed in this thread has been about arrests in a different city and county, so I've created a separate thread so the people who want to talk about the Lewisville operation have a place to do so.
That OP has exactly zero info to support what they've been "told" lol. Sounds like some weirdo attempting to validate their fears or couldn't understand that their informant was confused about Lewisville
Sir Lancehernot has been around a long time and has respect her on the board. He posted what he heard. There appears to be zero support for it. Now we know. Things posted on reddit without evidence support is as worthless as a lot of stuff posted here. Now we know.:-)

There was another member who posted basically the same thing about Ft Worth a few months ago as gospel truth. It wasn't. Difference was he had "100% solid evidence" it was true. It was just pot sturring to cause shit. Lancehernot does not do that
OBSG, I think by “that OP” he was referring to the OP of the Reddit sub, not Lance. I agree based on Lance’s and my research it’s unlikely a big bust like that happened in the timeframe the Reddit poster claimed, unless both jails were so full they had to be spread all over the metroplex.
I wonder if the Reddit rumor had dates wrong. The Tarrant County Daily Booked Reports show 27 booked on 6/6 & 5 more on 6/7. (For accuracy, understand that the Report comes out the day after the Arrest. So the 27 Booked In on 6/6 are listed in the Booking Report from 6/7. 6/7 Arrests are found in the Report from the following day of 6/8.)

So the Reddit rumor dates are possibly off, but 27 in one day is a pretty good haul that didn't even make the news. From 6/6 to 6/12, there's a total of 53 Solicitation arrests. Hmmmm.....

It's easy to get search results for the 14 in Lewisville, but I get zero hits about Ft Worth in June. (There were 21 arrested on March 15 in Ft Worth on a sting, but I see nothing in the news about June arrests.)

Thanks Sir Lance, for starting the Lewisville Thread, to segregate the two different topics.
OBSG, I think by “that OP” he was referring to the OP of the Reddit sub, not Lance. I agree based on Lance’s and my research it’s unlikely a big bust like that happened in the timeframe the Reddit poster claimed, unless both jails were so full they had to be spread all over the metroplex. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thank you sir, I did indeed misunderstand what OP he might be referring to.
I figured if something had happened, Reddit would be at best the second place to get some decent information, so I thought I'd ask here. I, too, conclude that the Reddit post was a nothingburger, Thanks to all.