Do you have favorites?

This may have been discussed before. Do you ladies get a smile and a little wet when one of your favorites set an appointment? What is it that makes you happy/excited for the visit? Thanks for your response.
Definitely! My favorites are those gentlemen who go the extra mile to make me feel appreciated. They’ve taken the time to learn a little bit about me and frequently surprise me with special little things to let me know they’ve been thinking about me before our date.

Here’s a recent example! My heart absolutely melted when he walked through the door with these roses. So beautiful! Thank you, SouthOKGuy!

But it’s not just the gentleman... the ladies are wonderful, too. My new friend Andrea Chase from Oklahoma brought me these lovely little gifts to thank me for inviting her to Arkansas and helping her with her visit. She’s such a sweet girl! It’s always nice when someone makes you feel appreciated. She brought me a bottle of Vanilla Crown, also. Forgot to include it in the picture. Thank you, Andrea! Can’t wait to visit & play together again soon!

Very nice. I will up my game.
Very nice. I will up my game. Originally Posted by Billybobthunder
You can practice on me.

Let me know if you ever come to NWA!
Very nice. I will up my game. Originally Posted by Billybobthunder
Ditto... Time to start browsing some of their wish lists on Amazon
Guess I'll need to up my game as well!
Guess I'll need to up my game as well! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Your game is awesome, JdeHog! You always know exactly what to bring. I think this year was my best birthday present ever! Those sheets are like sleeping on butter. Thank you again!

And don’t even get me started on your homemade pickled green beans. You don’t need a special occasion to bring those, you know. Just thinking about them makes me want to whip up a bloody Mary!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 8855836D-6B8C-4EBF-8997-95E9695A34DE.jpeg (159.6 KB, 417 views)
And thank you also to poor banned SpankyJ, if you’re reading as a guest. He knows my absolute love of excellent steak and brought me Ruth’s Chris gift cards for my last birthday.

And a sweet gesture doesn’t even have to be something that is purchased… I’m also extremely grateful for all the honey-do help from my hobbyist friends. Especially since I don’t have a honey of my own. Arealone just installed a new kitchen faucet for me recently. And Nukeman & JdeHog finished my deck renovation after I had to fire my incompetent contractor.

I am very, very blessed with a wonderful group of hobby friends... And I am beyond grateful! Appreciate you all very much!!!
Your game is awesome, JdeHog! You always know exactly what to bring. I think this year was my best birthday present ever! Those sheets are like sleeping on butter. Thank you again!

And don’t even get me started on your homemade pickled green beans. You don’t need a special occasion to bring those, you know. Just thinking about them makes me want to whip up a bloody Mary! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Aww, why thank you Miss Ginger! I have yet to experience the new sheets, but it's definitely at the top of my to-do list when I come back from hiatus. I've only got one jar of the green beans left, I'll have to make a new batch soon. And I'll bring my bloody Mary ice cubes!
Aww, why thank you Miss Ginger! I have yet to experience the new sheets, but it's definitely at the top of my to-do list when I come back from hiatus. I've only got one jar of the green beans left, I'll have to make a new batch soon. And I'll bring my bloody Mary ice cubes! Originally Posted by JdeHog
That sounds amazing & I’m very much looking forward to it! And those bloody Mary ice cubes were an excellent idea… Nothing worse than a watered-down bloody Mary!
I get real excited over money..it’s amazing what it does for me

Try not paying a girl her fee once and see how far flowers and cards get you

Illusions guys it’s all illusions..

For me..no favorites per say..never has been..every guy has been fun because it fulfills my fantasy of being $ to bang..simple enough..I look forward to the guy who takes his hard earned money and time away from his day to spend it on me and have some fun in the process... any and every guy who takes time to visit has been a fave because they effort is not over looked

I don’t need the “extra” effort this isn’t a relationship..your initial effort of contacting me is enough..you guys already go through enough and do enough..paying for fun shouldn’t add to that hassle..

This may have been discussed before. Do you ladies get a smile and a little wet when one of your favorites set an appointment? What is it that makes you happy/excited for the visit? Thanks for your response. Originally Posted by Billybobthunder
What wonderful gifts ginger!! I like a man who knows how to treat a lady. Point blank period but my fav perfume is definitely Dolce & Gabbana The One. Smells so good on me.
  • Sandy
  • 02-27-2019, 07:12 PM
This may have been discussed before. Do you ladies get a smile and a little wet when one of your favorites set an appointment? What is it that makes you happy/excited for the visit? Thanks for your response. Originally Posted by Billybobthunder
I have a few friends that I really get excited when they come over, because they let me do anything I want to do with them.
Aww, why thank you Miss Ginger! I have yet to experience the new sheets, but it's definitely at the top of my to-do list when I come back from hiatus. I've only got one jar of the green beans left, I'll have to make a new batch soon. And I'll bring my bloody Mary ice cubes! Originally Posted by JdeHog

You gonna share the recipe? for the green beans?
What wonderful gifts ginger!! I like a man who knows how to treat a lady... Originally Posted by Namaste69
I do too, hon… It’s so flattering!

...but my fav perfume is definitely Dolce & Gabbana The One. Smells so good on me. Originally Posted by Namaste69
I’ll have to try that perfume! Calvin Klein Euphoria is my favorite perfume, but I’ve also been looking for an occasional change. I’ve had a lot of ladies recommend Chanel Chance, also.