why are these women lying?

• Sandy
  • 03-13-2019, 07:14 PM
I have been seeing girls change their age on their profiles to being at least 5-7 years younger than they really are..
what gives?, do men appreciate that?
  • Sandy
  • 03-13-2019, 08:00 PM
And now I see another woman that was like 6 years younger than me when she started and now she say's she is 41 y/o ..thats like 14 years different now.. makes you go WTF
I'm not sure I really care all that much so long as it's not laughable. If you told me you were say 25, your pics are old and I show up and you're closer to 50, yeah, I'll have a problem with that. But if you say your 30 and your pics appear about that age and you personally appear that age, I'm good. Men might be suckers but we're not dumb, we know.
I'm not sure I really care all that much so long as it's not laughable. If you told me you were say 25, your pics are old and I show up and you're closer to 50, yeah, I'll have a problem with that. But if you say your 30 and your pics appear about that age and you personally appear that age, I'm good. Men might be suckers but we're not dumb, we know. Originally Posted by m.x.oz
You can't trust pics on eccie. Some of these girls haven't updated their profile in the last year.
I think if they require us to have to have seen a provider in the last six months then we should require them to have posted an updated profile pic in the last month's.
Seen a hooker once that had me singing that old song " Jack Daniels you lied to me again, said she was a rodeo queen, but when I woke up she be looking like the rodeo clown".
Women that work out and keep their body in really excellent sexy shape, who cares about their age. If they are 55 and can look 41 , more power to them. I pick and choose the lady by what I see and reputation. My opinion for what it’s worth.
  • Sandy
  • 03-14-2019, 09:03 AM
I was reading a review of a girl that said she was 23 then someone said she needs to update her profile because she was really 30.. but I guess you guys can tell
You can't trust pics on eccie. Some of these girls haven't updated their profile in the last year.
I think if they require us to have to have seen a provider in the last six months then we should require them to have posted an updated profile pic in the last month's.
Seen a hooker once that had me singing that old song " Jack Daniels you lied to me again, said she was a rodeo queen, but when I woke up she be looking like the rodeo clown". Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I'll give you that, there are some that do a decent job of keeping them up to date. I've been fortunate enough none were way off base, haven't had to give anyone a "no thanks", yet. I'm just happy providers to require us to post pics, I'm not that good looking. I guess I'm fortunate in that none of them have told me "hello to the no" when I show up.
I was reading a review of a girl that said she was 23 then someone said she needs to update her profile because she was really 30.. but I guess you guys can tell Originally Posted by Sandy
I guess I will play dumb but how were you able to read a review on a provider?? I really don't care if they fudge on their age if it's reasonable.
  • Sandy
  • 03-14-2019, 09:39 AM
I guess I will play dumb but how were you able to read a review on a provider?? I really don't care if they fudge on their age if it's reasonable. Originally Posted by Baconman
We can read the reviews,(Reviews are public) just not the ROS
We can read the reviews,(Reviews are public) just not the ROS Originally Posted by Sandy
Ok, my bad! I guess everyone now knows I don't need to play dumb.
The SW industry is an image based industry. There’s this notion that guys prefer ladies who are young, so ladies will go through great lengths to get fake ass, titties, lips, etc in hopes of appearing “younger” and get more donations. If lying about their age makes them feel better about themselves, gives them a boost of confidence, and in return they deliver a great GFE, than I’m all for it. It’s not hurting me. If they are (insert random age) and are advertising 5-10 years younger and are taking care of themselves by dieting and going to the gym, and can pull it off, than I’m cool with that. They are selling an illusion after all.

**adding to my post**

what I would not appreciate are companions who are below the legal age and advertise as +18. That’s a big no no for me.
Up to date pictures would really be great...
I learned at an early age that women don’t like to discuss their age, so if they feel a need to embellish to attract more clients. Imagine that. Us men never do things like that. Especially after a fishing trip.
Seen a hooker once that had me singing that old song " Jack Daniels you lied to me again, said she was a rodeo queen, but when I woke up she be looking like the rodeo clown". Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Summerizing my signature now. Can't disagree with this.
Meant to quote sandy.

It is clear she never updated her profile after she came back. That was common knowledge. And with her and her clients, new and old, no one complains. She looks better now.