When do you stop becoming a newbie?

I was browsing around some providers and I came across the following statement:

“No Newbies Please”

Of course, the first thing that shot through my head was “How Rude!”

So my question is:
“When do you stop becoming a newbie as a hobbyist?”

The number of encounters, references, etc.? Of course some only accept recent references so if don’t have many, can I “fake it until I make it?”
  • BK
  • 03-20-2019, 10:09 PM
Of course some only accept recent references so if don’t have many, can I “fake it until I make it?” Originally Posted by Exchequer
When you ask a question like this in a thread you start: You might be a newbie
That burned!
Technically, a newbie is someone who has no references and can only offer alternative screening information. The provider who you referenced probably doesn’t offer alternative screening methods…. i.e. references only.

Many may still consider you a newbie in status for the first year or so, until you get several references and hobby experiences under your belt. But with a reputable reference or two, you should still be able to get through most ladies’ doors with no issues.
If you've got repretable references than your not a newbie
OK that’s what I really needed to know. Right now I have only one reference but it’s from an outstanding premium provider probably worth five references.

It sounds I need one more before i’m not wet behind the ears.

Thanks very much for the advice!
A reputable provider is worth a few references. So your on the right track
Thank you Exchequer & Issabella, that was flattering.
  • BK
  • 03-21-2019, 01:56 PM
That burned! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Just messing with ya. You've seen Ginger that will open the door far and wide for you.
Just messing with ya. You've seen Ginger that will open the door far and wide for you. Originally Posted by BK
Thanks, hon.
After 2-3 known/respected ladies can recommend you, you're all set to enjoy your new hobby. If you're short on references, or the entertainer you're trying to see doesn't know or want to contact one of your references, approach your proposition to her slowly and skillfully. Be willing to provide a little more info. Don't be too explicit with language, and don't discuss what you may or may not have stuffed in an envelope until you actually meet. If she's already feeling unsure about meeting you, do all you can to help relax her and try not to unintentionally set off any unnecessary safety alarms for her.