Tennyson Lodge

Can someone let me know how it works at the Tennyson. From what I’ve gathered you pay at the bar for the girls and then go from there. Can I wear shorts there? Or should I wear jeans? Thanks
I am guessing you have never been there but I grew up in bethel park, this place is basically the wish.com version of a strip club. You could walk in there in a thong, a wife beater and flip flops, or dressed up as a clown and nobody is going to look twice. I could write a book on that place. I will tell you, do not open a tab on a card as you may find extra things added to your tab, I wouldn't even recommend bringing your wallet in there. I personally have had my car dinged so many times in that parking lot that I either park behind the dentist office 50 feet up the road and walk across the street, or the 24 hr laundromat directly across the st depending on how long I'm staying. If you are a drinker, I also recommend pre gaming because they serve the 20 proof shit you can buy at the grocery store instead of real proof liquor which I found out after 9 rum n cokes and didn't even have a buzz
I am guessing you have never been there but I grew up in bethel park, this place is basically the wish.com version of a strip club. You could walk in there in a thong, a wife beater and flip flops, or dressed up as a clown and nobody is going to look twice. I could write a book on that place. I will tell you, do not open a tab on a card as you may find extra things added to your tab, I wouldn't even recommend bringing your wallet in there. I personally have had my car dinged so many times in that parking lot that I either park behind the dentist office 50 feet up the road and walk across the street, or the 24 hr laundromat directly across the st depending on how long I'm staying. If you are a drinker, I also recommend pre gaming because they serve the 20 proof shit you can buy at the grocery store instead of real proof liquor which I found out after 9 rum n cokes and didn't even have a buzz Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969
LOL! Wow. Ringing endorsement 😂
any intel on the talent at this place? ive always wanted to wander in just to check it out but I have always been concerned that someone i know would see me going in or out of the place.
Sasha is the best one there. Hands down. If she's not there it's not worth going. A friend of mine goes often and gives me the intel. I've been there maybe 3 times and agreed with his assessment.
I'm not saying by any means you can't go there and have a good time there. I personally won't go on bareoke night because personally I don't wanna hear tone deaf drunks sing at a strip club it completely kills the mood for me, but there's a few quirks to the place lol.
I was there last night. Sasha looks like a slopopotumus.the girls there all looked like they were pregnant and very out of shape
I was there last night. Sasha looks like a slopopotumus.the girls there all looked like they were pregnant and very out of shape Originally Posted by Otis Firefly
"slopopotumus" made my day!
Sad, sad, sad... but "slopopotumus" lolol
I was there last night. Sasha looks like a slopopotumus.the girls there all looked like they were pregnant and very out of shape Originally Posted by Otis Firefly
slopopotumus for the win!
too funny.."SLOPOPOTOMUS" a new stripper term has been anointed to the hall of fame.