URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=166560
City: Denton
State: Texas
Address: Motel in Denton
Activities: BBBJ,CFS,CIM,DS,FK,DFE
Hair Length and Color: braided and tied
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful with awesome natural breasts, pretty nipples, and skinny body. She does appear to be under weight for her height 5'8"at 155 lbs.
Recommendation: No
Wish I knew your reasons for disappointment. Mine was the same, disappointed. Shes a robot and zero Iop and would not make much eye contact. She was my first a few weeks ago. If that's the standard, I'll stick to Amps lol.
Ugh...that sucks man.
Glad to hear the details. Great review details for others to know.
What...underweight at 155 5'7? Really?
4pargolf...I made a mistake, she is 115lbs not 155 lbs.
Not like Kenni. I live and work in Denton. Have been with Kenni so many times. I've even got a hotel room and she was wonderful. Always has been one of top 10.
Man that's sick. But she's had bad reviews before
Did you mean to say 5'8 105 lbs?
I've been reading this gals reviews ever since she entered the scene. her reviews have her decaying away slowly over time. any reason why you would bump a 4 month old thread to disc-credit this guys review?
her reviews have her decaying away slowly over time. any reason why you would bump a 4 month old thread to disc-credit this guys review? Originally Posted by cage196
yeah.. odd.

if you are a true fan of Kenni, let it go, why plant the bad review in everyone's mind? write your own (I assume "current") review, and convince us she is what you are saying. it's been 15 months since you wrote a review of Kenni, plenty of time passed for a refresher.
Disregard
Drugs eating her away? Originally Posted by HornyPikachu214
We're not supposed to comment or speculate about a members habits.